Saturday, March 18, 2017

TV Review: Notorious: Kept and Broken(1.06)

                                        Notorious: Kept and Broken(1.06)Review
  • I liked that when Oscar asked Julia to up him on her show in order to reveal how Jake slept with Sarah the night before she died that Julia gave Jake the heads up before she aired the interview.
  • I like that Julia's boss wanted her to get an exclusive interview with the parents of a missing girl and since her parents are Jake's clients it's something Julia think should be no problem as does Jake but the girl's parents want to go a rival show with an unstable show because they're offering them money for the interview that they need to fund the search for their daughter.
  • I like that Jake doesn't think that it's a good idea because he doesn't know how the other show works and knows that the host is very unpredictable and he knows how important this interview is.
  • I think Jake is insanely confident in is abilities as a lawyer when he basically told Oscar that he had to rehire him and that Oscar agreed to it.
  • I liked that when Julia couldn't get the one missing girl parents so she found another missing girl that wasn't getting any media attention.
  • I found it very surprising that the first missing girl was working on a site where she would strip in front of a camera for guys to get off on, the fact that her friend told the show that the girl's parents were going on that she did this seems like a bad idea.
  • I was surprised to learn that Sarah had a baby in the past and I kind of agree with Oscar the more that we learn about Sarah I it seems like no one really knew her.
  • I liked that Julia found a video that showed the second girl being threatened by some man and it reveals that the fast food place that is involved in dealing drugs.
  • I felt bad for the first girl and her loved ones when the news host revealed that she cam girl online even knowing that actually decreases the chances of her being found alive.
  • I liked that it turned out the second missing girl's boyfriend isn't the one that killed or took her but that he's trying to raise enough money to raise her ransom.
  • I was glad that the second missing girl was found and she was safe and sound in the end and I was sad that the same can't be said about the first girl.
  • I was surprised when Jake was arrested for Sarah's murder and it's really looking like someone set him up.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment