Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Illuminated(3.16)

                                             Teen Wolf: Illuminated(3.16)Review
  • I found the shadow creatures to be very frightening and the fact that it wasn't explained what they were and what they were doing just made them more so.
  • I like how Mr. Argent had Isaac trigger his healing process in order to snap out of the state the shadow creatures put him in and  I like that it seemed to that he cared about Isaac's well being.
  • I felt bad for Isaac with how frightened he was after his encounter with the shadow creatures and Daniel Sharman had really good acting in that scene.
  • I wonder what Mr. Argent's connection with the shadow creatures is and why he thought it was a good idea not to tell anyone about them considering how dangerous they seem to be.
  • I liked seeing Agent McCall try to interrogate Scott, Kira, Stiles and Lydia I enjoyed that scene with everyone not really telling him anything and I found it quite funny.
  • I liked how Scott still wanted to talk to Kira after what happened the other night and I kind of liked how Stiles thought it was a bad idea because since she's not human that makes her a possible threat.
  • I liked that Lydia told Aiden that he was a bad guy not just a bad boy which is an important difference and she doesn't want to be with one of those and I think nothing he did this episode proved that he was anything but a bad guy.
  • I find it interesting that in pictures with the flash on that flames in a shape of a fox appears around Kira and I like that she trusted Scott enough to show him this.
  • I liked how when Scott and Kira with a bit of help from Stiles were breaking into the police station that when Stiles said that he cloned the cards rather than stole them that Scott asked if that was worst than stealing and that Stiles said it was smarter. I also liked that Kira was cool with Scott telling Stiles that the pictures she didn't want anyone to see were naked pictures.
  • I'm curious about what it is that Stiles and his dad knows about Agent McCall that he doesn't seem to like that they know.
  • I liked how excited Kira was about the whole breaking in to the police station and deleting pictures because she's never done anything like that before and when she asks Scott and Stiles if they had before I find it funny because this is a pretty typical night for them at this point.
  • I like that when Isaac sees a black light party going on in Derek's loft that his first thought is Derek can never find out about this.
  • I liked how when Scott and Kira came to the party that they ended up holding hands but then stopped when Scott saw Alison and Kira could sense they had a history together.
  • I kind of like how awkward the scenes between Stiles and Catlin where with him being like oh your girlfriend died and she's like it's okay I'm really drunk right now. Also the whole thing when she kissed him and he was like but you like girls and she's like I also like boys, it made me laugh and it was really clear that nothing serious was ever going to come from this so I was alright with it.
  • I liked that Lydia was super unimpressed by Aiden throwing a party because that does disprove any of her earlier points and really until he displays any sense of guilt over his past wrongs he's not even worth her looking at him, also the guy that played Aiden acting was really bad in that scene as well which does actually make me hate him more than I already do.
  • I like how Isaac mentioned that he doesn't like keeping stuff from Scott at all.
  • I was really frightened by the creatures when they cornered Lydia and seemed to paralyzed her I'm glad that she seemed alright by the end of the episode though.
  • I liked how Stiles left Catlin once he realized where the key that mysteriously appeared on his key ring may have came from.
  • I liked the moment on the roof top with Scott and Kira where Kira thanked him for not think she was a demon or something and Scott told her he thought something was protecting her.
  • I loved how Derek kicked everyone out of his loft once he got there and was super pissed about the whole thing.
  • I'm still confused and frightened by the shadow creatures.
  • I'm worried about Stiles since he's either being controlled by or possessed by someone or something and well that's never a good thing and I hope it's something that can be fixed fairly quickly because I don't want to not really see Stiles for a long time or anything like that.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment