Friday, January 24, 2014

Fangirl Friday 43

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.


1. Teen Wolf: This week's episode of Teen Wolf was great I remember thinking that Scott's was extra adorable this week which is something I always welcome and I'm really loving the Scott and Kira relationship so far their very cute together and I just really love Kira in general since she's pretty cute and awkward. Although Kira seems to be some sort of supernatural being as well but I doubt she's evil so I'm mostly just curious about her. I also really loved that this episode dealt with Lydia's banshee powers with her being able to sense Barrow(the escape serial killer) was in the school although she couldn't really prove it so she started doubting herself. I really loved the scene in Stiles bedroom between him and Lydia where Lydia was doubting herself about Barrow being at the school and she also seemed pretty upset that she got Stiles in trouble which I thought was very sweet of her to care as much as she did about that when she easily could of glossed over it like Stiles seem to of. I really loved how Stiles gently told Lydia that he's sure she's right about Barrow because when ever she has had this kind of feeling she's been right and that he was willing to search the school all night to prove that she was right, also they both had the sweetest expressions on their faces I think it would be hard to look more in love then those two did in that scene. I also loved the whole thing with the red string between Stiles and Lydia because of the whole legend with red string of fate which is basically the shows way to say their soul mates without actually saying anything at all. I also just really enjoyed Stiles and Lydia working together as an investigation team and I love that Stiles encouraged Lydia to scream that helped her figure things out.


2. Community:I watched the three latest episodes of Community this week and they were all very enjoyable but I especially liked the last two. I liked the whole thing with the study group having to take a lie detector in order to get what Pierce left them in his will, I always tend to enjoy the episodes where the study group are just in a room together were they argue after learning secrets about each other and that's what this episode mostly was although it had some pretty heartfelt moments towards the end of the episode as well which I also loved. The latest episode dealt with Troy's last day a Greendale and Abed had ended up setting up a school wide game of hot lava which everyone got super into like they did when they played paintball in earlier seasons. I also really enjoyed Britta trying to make sure that Abed actually faces that he's sad about Troy leaving rather than just creating the hot lava game in order to avoid the fact that Troy's leaving. I loved the heartfelt moment Troy and Abed shared when it became clear that Abed didn't want the game to ever end since he didn't want Troy to leave. While I'm sad that Troy left the show I felt that the show gave him a great send off.


3. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: I watched the two latest episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this week and both Coulson and Skye got the answers they were looking for but they didn't exactly like the answers they got although Skye did take her news very optimistically all things consider with choosing to focus on the fact that S.H.I.E.L.D. was protecting her rather than all the people died around her when she was baby which just made me love her more and since I already love her a ton that's actually saying a lot. I also really liked the storyline at the Science and Technology Academy where Fitz connected with a lonely student named Donnie who actually ended up being one of the bad guys who was the whole reason the team went there. Anyways I really loved the last episode and I really love this series in general so far.


4. Revenge: This week's episode was the last one before the show went on a little over a month long hiatus and the end of the episode left me a bit confused and with quite a few questions but not in the traditional what's going to happen next sort of way but rather what happened the night before which was strange. Anyway loved seeing Emily get rid of Sara in her takedown fashion because I always love it whenever Emily destroys people's lives or is just generally manipulative. I also really love how insane Emily is acting with her continuing along with her story of being in love with Daniel that's great fun to see as well. There was a nice scene between Emily and Nolan that I love but at this point I kind of expect at least one scene between them per episode preferable more. I also really like that Niko is close to finding out that Aiden's the one that killed her father and I'm really hoping she ends killing him since I hate Aiden and I'm liking Niko so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment