Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Magical Place(1.11)

                           Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Magical Place(1.11)Review
  • I liked how Ward, May, Fitz, Simmons, and Skye all worked together at the beginning of the episode to catch Van Check who is known for selling alien tech in order to find out where Centipede is holding Coulson.
  • I felt bad for Coulson since it looks like he's been tortured for days with the help of some machine in order to tell Centipede what happened to him after he died.
  • I liked how when Agent Hand said that she wanted Skye off the plane that Ward defended her and mentioned how Skye had been a big help for missions in the past and was part of their team.
  • I liked that May only supported Hand's decision to kick Skye off the plane because she knows that Skye works best outside of the box and that's exactly the kind of thing she can do off the plane but not on the plane at the moment.
  • I liked how Ward told Skye to ditch her debriefing and Simmons and Fitz gave her a phone that she could use to call them once she found something.
  • I liked how when Skye found that she herself couldn't access any computer that she started to become creative about how she was going to get the access that she needs.
  • I liked that Coulson was able escape from the room he where he was handcuffed to the bed but I'm sad that since he was being held in the middle of nowhere it didn't really matter.
  • I liked how Ward broke protocol with going in to get Van Check to talk and with a little help from Fitz and Simmons he was able to crack him much faster than Agent Hand's man.
  • I liked how Rayna took over trying to get Coulson to remember what happened the day after he died and I liked how she made him want to remember rather than torture him like the first guy did.
  • I liked how Skye pretend to be May to this business man that she knew had worked with centipede in the past and she was able to get him to give her the access she needs with him access his records for her and that she was able to take down the two police men that he had called. I also liked how the guy didn't know much of anything about computers so Skye had to use one of the police guys to get her the records she needed in order to find Coulson.
  • I found Coulson finding out what really happened to him after he died with being dead for several days and how during his surgery he kept saying he wanted to die to be very sad.
  • I'm glad that the team found Coulson and they were able to save him as well as taking Rayna in although I doubt that this will be the last we see of her.
  • I liked how Coulson decided that it was time that Skye was left off her bracelet and I liked that she worried about him because she heard him saying he wanted to die and I liked that he reassured he was fine even if that was a lie.
  • I'm glad that Mike Peterson is alive but I'm sad that centipede has made him one of their soldiers they control through their eye thing.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment