Sunday, April 7, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Nameless(2.16)

                                                    Grimm: Nameless(2.16)Review
  • I really liked that even though the killer was a Wesson that wasn't the most interesting thing about him, I liked how the killer was much more like a real serial killer who left strange clues for the police such as title pages and Sudoku puzzles and then taunted them with the question of what is his name.
  • I liked how when Juliette returned to the house at the beginning of the episode that she asked if any spirits would like to talk to her, I just found that moment kind of funny in a way.
  • I liked how Wu was able to be a pretty big help in this episode because he has knowledge of the fantasy books the killer used and Sudoku puzzles and the whole solving puzzles like things.
  • I liked the scene when Monroe gave Rosalee one of his favorite clocks because it was really sweet.
  • I liked how Juliette went to Rosalee and Monroe in order to find help in uncovering her memories of Nick. I also liked that Rosalee was completely willing to help while Monroe had a bit of a problem due to his loyalty to Nick.
  • I thought that the killer being motivated to commit the murder because the programmers took credit for his work was interesting because it's a completely realistic motive and I found it interesting that he would rather die than loose the 'game'.
  • I'm hoping that Juliette is able to recover her memories in the upcoming memories and find out about all the Grimm and Wesson stuff instead of her leaving town.

No comments:

Post a Comment