Friday, April 26, 2013

Fangirl Friday 36


Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

1. Game of Thrones: This weeks episode of Game of Thrones was fantastic I really loved this episode. My favorite part of the episode was Daenerys's scenes, I loved how she made it seem like she was just going to trade her dragon for the slave army but as soon as she had the wipe in her hand she revealed not only did that she speaks valaryian therefore she knew exactly what the slave master thought of her but than she commanded her new army to kill every man that owned a slave or helped keep this system of slavery alive in some way and was able to keep her dragon as well. I loved that after she had killed all the slave masters that she decided to free her army but due to her earlier actions she was able to convince them to want to fight for her rather than to be her slaves which I think is much better. I completely loved Daenerys's scenes this week and it is probably one of my favorite moments of the entire series so far. I also continue to love how Margery is able to perfectly manipulate Joffery to due whatever she wishes him to do with him being completely unaware of the fact that she's playing him. I also really loved seeing how in this episode it is clear that Cersei is very fearful of the Tryells especially Margery because she can see her taking away everything she holds dear and I love that she knows that Tryells mean to take away the power that she has and she knows that they are mostly likely a threat to her family especially since Margery is the one who has the people's love and while Cersei can see all the things she cares about slipping away from her there's nothing she can really due to prevent that. I really loved the Margery and Sansa scene I really enjoy their relationship and I love the idea that Sansa could marry Loras and be able to be safe in the High garden but I have feeling that this plan is much too good Sansa to possibly be one that will work out in the future. I continue to love Ollena Tryell she a great character and I especially loved her scene with Varys. I think that Arya's storyline is one that has the potential to be very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her and the brotherhood without banners. I also loved the brief scene we got with Bran this episode I like that it seems like Jojen is helping him out a bit with his abilities and that he maybe close to remembering how he fell at the end of first episode of the series.
2. Doctor Who: I watched the two latest episodes of Doctor Who this week and I enjoyed both of them but I loved the second one more than the first. The first one was set on a sinking submarine and I mainly enjoyed Clara being massively adorably and the Doctor being well the Doctor. The second one was a ghost story which I loved. I loved how there was this girl that was an empathy and that it was explained that people like her often lived lonely lives due to their abilities and I loved the relationship she had with the former spy those two were really sweet together. I also loved how this episode showed that Clara is a bit more cautious and  scared of her adventures with the Doctor and I loved how she worried a bit about what the TARDIS thought of her. I also liked how the Doctor went to the empathy in order to figure out what was so special about Clara but she wasn't able to sense anything different about Clara than any ordinary girl.
3. Elementary: This weeks episode was great it dealt with a blackmailing plot as well as Sherlock reaching his one year mark of being clean. I really loved this episode the case was very interesting and took quite a few turns and I loved seeing more of Alfredo in this episode as well. I also loved the scene were Sherlock tells Joan that he actual relapsed the day after he entered rehab, I love this because he felt that he needed to tell Joan this before anyone else and because this means that even though he knew during the rest of his stay at the rehab center away to get out he didn't leave to get another fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment