Sunday, October 30, 2011

TV Review:Secret Circle:Masked(1.07)

                                                                                Secret Circle:Masked(1.07)Review
  • I think that Jake is an evil psycho because of the glee he took in murdering the shopkeeper Mr.Wilson and he didn’t seem to care much about his brother’s death.
  • I’m glad that the show is showing that Melissa is still mourning Nick and I’m glad she told Jake off for not being around.
  • I liked seeing more of Adam’s dad in this episode.
  • For some odd reason this episode made me ship Adam and Diana even more and I really hope they can end up together in the end.
  • I think that the show is going to have Cassie’s dad be the same person he was in the book which I think would make things interesting.
  • I was surprised that Luke was a witch hunter and I was surprised with Cassie having some sort of dark magic in her and her killing him.
  • I disliked Faye going after Jake again but it seems like she’s going to stop doing that after this episode.
  • I enjoyed the scene with Faye and Melissa making the bats come alive.
  • The scene towards the end of the episode were Adam basically tells Diana that she’s his everything made me cry.
  • I’m curious about who stole the crystal at the end of the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment