Thursday, October 13, 2011

TV Review: Revenge: Trust(1.02)

                                                        Revenge:Trust(1.02)Review
  • In this episode Emily takes down Bill Harem with Nolan’s help. I like that Emily and Nolan are working together to get revenge on the people who destroyed Emily’s father.
  • I liked that we learned why Nolan was so loyal to Emily’s father and I’m glad that he’s self made.
  • I loved Lydia blackmailing Mr.Garyson for money because of what happened last episode.
  • I’m worried about Emily since Victoria is looking into her past but she has yet to discover her true identity.
  • I think that Jack is one of the few decent people on the show and I’m worried about his father since he had a heart attack near the end of the episode.
  • I’m curious to see if Emily has any really feelings for Daniel or is she just using him to get her revenge.
Please tell me your thoughts about the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment