Friday, October 28, 2011

TV Review: Grimm:Pilot(1.01)

                                                                                     Grimm:Pilot(1.01)Review
  • I really liked how the show was able to balance the cop part and the fairytales are really parts of the plot.
  • I think that Nick is a really good main character, I loved how well he was able to profile that girl at the beginning, that he wishes to only be married once, and I liked that he was really determined to solve the case. I also liked that even though he’s having a hard time expecting things that his main goal is to still save the little girl.
  • I liked all the allusions to Little Red Riding Hood through out the episode and I’m glad that it never really seemed forced.
  • I really liked Nick’s aunt Marie and I’m glad that she woke up from her coma at the end of the episode.
  • I liked Nick’s partner Hank and I liked the relationship those two had with each other.
  • I liked the character Monroe I found him to be funny and quite knowledgeable.
  • I thought that the man that was the big bad wolf was very creepy and I’m so glad that the little girl was saved at the end of the episode.
  • I found it interesting that the blonde women whose some sort of creature is a lawyer who hopes to become a senior partner, I wonder if this is a reference to Angel. I’m also glad that she and the guy at the end seem like their going to be the main villains of the series or season.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment