1. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue: This book is a historical adventure novel that is also a really good coming of age story in great character introspection and relationships that develop wonderfully as well. This book is the one that surprised me the most and I love it all the more for it.
2. Archenemies: This book is the second book in the Renegades series and it does great job expanding the story and the world of the first book. I continued to love the characters and I loved the main romance as well even if it wasn't the main focus of the story.
3. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: This book is one that focused on the life of a very complicated character that I didn't always liked but was always interested in what she was going to do next which is something that I actually quite enjoy in books.
4. Shadow Kiss: This book is the third book of the Vampire Academy series and everything expect the main romance of the series really worked for me in this book. This book had a bit more of a stronger plot than the previous books in the series and I liked how this book expanded upon the world's mythology as well as developing the characters and their relationships in this book.
5. The Blood of Olympus: The final book in the Heroes of Olympus reminded me once again why I love the world that these stories are told in and assured me that I still love this characters and that I want to follow the next spin off series as well.
6. Fallout: This book is the last book of the Crank series and set almost twenty years after the second book and instead deals with Kristina's children and shows how they turn out after having Kristina for their biological mother and not really being a part of their lives. This book is once again told through poetry like most Ellen Hopkins books are.
7. The Luxe: This book is the first in a series of books that deals with the life of wealthy New Yorkers in the late 1800s and I find that enjoy reading about their scandalous lives more than I expected that I would.
8. P.S. I Like You: This book is a really sweet love story that has to do with secretly sharing love notes with someone they don't know the identity of.
9. If I Stay: This book is one that is really sad but one that also really does a good job at keeping your attention.
10. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy: This book is the second book of the series that started with The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue but this book focus on Felicity that wants to be a doctor in 1700s and how her attempts to become one ends with her getting involved with pirates.