Sunday, September 10, 2017

Book Review: Gallagher Girls: United We Spy

                                          Gallagher Girls: United We Spy Review   
United We Spy is the final book in the Gallagher Girls series and it's about how Cammie and her friends are getting close to graduating which means they have to decide on the type of career path they want to follow and they have to find a way to stop the circle once and for all so that they are safe to live their lives outside of the safety of Gallagher Academy. Cammie and her friends find out that the circles members are planning something big that will lead to a lot of innocent people getting killed if they can't stop them but since circle members are being killed off one by one getting information about their plans is more difficult than it usually is.

This book does a good job at blending the story about taking down the circle for the good of the world and also how Cammie is struggling to decide about what she wants to do after she graduates, I like that two very different storylines are able to blend together so well. Cammie finds herself unable to really focus on her future because all she can seem to think about is finding a way to take down the circle because she'll never be able to feel truly safe until it's taken down which means she doesn't allow herself to plan a future for herself until it's done.

I overall loved this book I found the plot to be a good one that kept me invested, I continue to love the characters and I love the relationships that the characters shared with each other. I thought that this book was a fitting ending to the series it sent off our favorite characters in a way that makes me happy and keeps true to who they are, it's going to be hard to say goodbye to this series since I've been reading it for so long but I'm glad that we got such a nice ending. Please tell me your thoughts on this book and series as a whole in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment