Saturday, May 24, 2014

TV Review: Grimm: Cold Blooded(3.07)

                                               Grimm: Cold Blooded(3.07)Review
  • I was really excited to see that the new Prince Victor is played by Alexis Denisof, who I know and love for playing Wesley Wyndam-Pryce on BTVS and Angel.
  • I think it's probably not a good thing that Prince Victor wants to look into Renard, Nick and everything else that happened in Portland due to him wanting to know what led to Eric's death.
  • I found the Wesson that can rip off the limbs of their victims with easy and have a habit of stealing a large amount of goods before hibernating.
  • I liked how Nick and Hank kind of got Monroe to invite them to dinner and help with the research by pretending they didn't even know what letter the new species of Wesson their dealing with this week name starts with.
  • I liked that when Hank was taken by the brother of the guy that he and Nick had arrested earlier that Nick followed the demands in order to get Hank back but also made it clear that if any harm comes to Hank that he will kill the guy.
  • I find it a bit concerning that Nick said at the end of the episode that he kind of liked the sound of the word for Grimm that means the decapitator.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment