Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal(1.20)

                              Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal(1.20)Review
  • I liked how this episode opened with Maria Hill on the phone complaining about how much the other government agency have been pestering her since the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. and that she mentioned that she was going to work for Tony Stark.
  • I liked how May confronted Maria about who was in charge of Coulson's operation and that she sent Maria to help Coulson out.
  • I liked how Coulson, Fitz, Simmons and Tripplett were trying to figure out where the rest of the team and Eric had gone and why.
  • I liked that Coulson knew that May only left because he basically told her to and he felt bad about that.
  • I liked how when Tripplett suggested that maybe they got orders from higher up that Fitz pointed out that there really isn't anyone left to give orders at this point.
  • I liked Fitz and Simmons talk about how they have to help keep Coulson from worrying too much and I liked how Simmons suggested that they make pancakes to cheer him up.
  • I liked how Simmons found Eric's body at the same time Fitz found a message that said that Ward was Hydra.
  • I liked how Skye kept trying to find a way to contact the team but kept getting caught by Ward so she had to keep playing him.
  • I like how Ward was trying to reassure Skye that she would be safe because he wouldn't let her out of his sight but this is something that now frightens Skye but she does her best to hide that.
  • I liked how much Fitz didn't want to believe that Ward was Hydra and was very upset when was proven to be true.
  • I loved that Coulson knew that Skye was playing Ward and that she had some kind of plan and that they just need to find them.
  • I liked how Skye told Ward that the hard drive was location base to the diner that she met Mike Peterson in and that she kept telling him that the hack would take a long time in order to buy time so that the police would arrest them.
  • I liked how Skye kept trying to tell Ward how he disgusts her without telling him really anything.
  • I liked how Coulson told the military guy that he found it strange that he went to all this trouble to track down four S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
  • I liked how Fitz, Simmons and Tripplett didn't want to take the military guys deal because they hadn't done anything wrong.
  • I liked how Coulson told Maria about how Ward is Hydra and therefore Garrett is still alive so they still need to takedown Hydra.
  • I liked how it was revealed that Mike Peterson was following Skye and Ward under Garret's orders because he didn't believe that Ward could handle Skye which is really can't.
  • I like that Skye flat out refused to give Ward the information that he needed and called him out on being pretty much a serial killer and that Hydra is basically the Nazis although I could see how Ward wouldn't think of himself as such because he's loyalty to Garrett not the Hydra party itself.
  • I liked how Skye found it sick that Ward really does care for her in spite of the fact that he's Hydra because when you think about it that's more screwed up than him having just been playing her the whole time. I also love how Skye calls him out on the whole it's nothing personal thing because of course it's personal how could it not be.
  • I liked how Skye still trusted that Mike was a good man and that he wouldn't hurt her and I like that it's clear that he still doesn't want to and that he's only doing these bad things because if he doesn't Hydra would kill his son.
  • I liked that Mike almost killed Ward to motive Skye to give them the information that they needed and that she didn't let him die because she didn't want to be responsible for ending someone's life even if they are a bad person.
  • I liked that Maria and Tripplett distracted Ward as Coulson snuck on the plane to rescue Skye.
  • I love that Coulson came and rescue Skye and that they escaped with Lola free falling from the sky.
  • I liked that Ward still want to go back for Skye even though he didn't need her for any reason anymore he just wanted her.
  • I liked how Maria told Coulson that there really isn't any S.H.I.E.L.D. anymore and that after taking down Hydra he should look for work for him and his team in the private sector.
  • I liked that Fitz needed Simmons to tell him that she wasn't Hydra because he doesn't know what he would do without her and I liked that Simmons knew that of course Fitz isn't Hydra.
  • I liked that Coulson promised Skye that they'll get Ward as in take him down.
  • I liked that Tripplett sees Coulson as his knew boss and still very much believes in the principles of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • I liked that when May showed up at the end that Coulson was happy to see her and that she got him the answers that he wanted.
  • I was shocked to find out that Coulson was the one behind project Tahiti although he had advised to end the program it seems before he needed it.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment