Monday, April 21, 2014

TV Review: Revenge: Allegiance(3.19)

                                                    Revenge: Allegiance(3.19)Review
  • I liked how in Emily's meeting with Pascal she told him that she knew he's playing her and she knows that he's just Victoria's spy.
  • I like that Javier was very hesitant to go with some other than Nolan with his program although I think that he is far too easily seduced by wealth.
  • I really disliked how Daniel and Margaux pretty much spent the episode bribing Javier in order to be the ones that developed his program because they want to make money even though they knew he was already working with someone else and needed bribing to go work with them.
  • I liked how in this episode a man named Luke who was the one who was suppose to be the original fall guy for the terrorist attack appeared and Emily spent the episode trying to find a way to take me down.
  • I think it was sort of odd that Aiden told Emily to make use of her red sharpie again since I don't think he's ever been a part of any of her successful takedowns so it's a bit odd that he knows about her ritual and the fact that I can't remember him being a part of any of her successful takedowns really shows how much Aiden distracts her from her goals.
  • I was sad that when Jack returned from LA after bringing his mom back there at the end of last episode that she didn't seem to realize how long he was gone and didn't really seem to understand what kind of trip he took.
  • While I disliked Margaux seeming too busy to care about Jack I liked that Jack said that it's important for them to make time for each other.
  • I liked how Conrad revealed to Victoria that Pascal was involved in the David Clarke scandal in order to ruin Victoria's happiness with Pascal.
  • I liked how Nolan told Javier that he reminds him a bit of himself when he was younger and that while he sees potential for greatness in Javier he also sees that potential to destroy himself as well if he chooses to set himself up with the wrong people. I also enjoy that Nolan freely admits that David Clarke was a great man and he knows something else about him that most people don't.
  • I liked how Emily asked Jack right away about how things went with his mom and that she was just clearly concerned about him. I also liked how Jack wanted to help Emily out with taking down Luke and that she let him help.
  • I like how it was revealed that the reporter Oscar Chatmen who he knows what really happened with Aiden's father was revealed to be hiding out disguised as a woman.
  • I think it's a bit sad that Victoria believed Pascal's lie about being barely involved in the David Clarke scandal while all the conversations he had with Conrad indicate that he's been involved since the very beginning.
  • I liked how Luke's company that is supposedly econ friendly but really was more damaging to the environment is what Emily used to find away to take him down especially since Luke's company was hurting a lot of people so destroying him helped out a lot of people not just Emily's revenge.
  • I think it was nice for Aiden to learn that his father didn't kill himself and was planning to confess about his part in putting the bomb unknowningly on the plane.
  • I liked how Nolan and Aiden convinced Oscar to come out of hiding to be able to help them out.
  • I liked that while Charlotte was part of the whole convincing Javier to go with Daniel that she was doing this simply because she think it's what's best for him.
  • I find it interesting that Pascal revealed that he has tapes of his and Conrad's conversations about the David Clarke scandal and I have a feeling that these tapes will be used against both of them by the end of the season.
  • I think it's pretty bad of Daniel to only really want to take Javier on because he wants to get to Nolan to get to Emily.
  • I think it was pretty brilliant of Victoria to call Luke to the Hamptons and have a fight with him that she knew Emily would see in order to figure out if her theory about Emily was correct although I'm a bit sad Emily fell for it because that means Victoria is closer to finding her out.
  • I liked how Nolan actually did make a new contract that he thought would be more to Javier's liking which just shows that Nolan is pretty darn nice of him especially considering Javier's recent behavior.
  • I liked that when Nolan found out that Javier decided to sign with Daniel that Nolan told him that both him and his program aren't ready to be part of the same playing field as people like Daniel which just shows how much Nolan was trying to protect Javier.
  • I really enjoyed seeing Emily take down Luke even if it did play right into Victoria's hand because it's been so long since we had a proper takedown.
  • I was sad that Pascal killed Oscar but I don't find it all that surprising and it gives me all the more reason to not trust anything Pascal says especially to Victoria.
  • I liked how Emily was able to get the information that Luke had that showed that Conrad is the one that made the transfers into the terrorists accounts.
  • I liked that Jack broke up with Margaux because of the way that she totally screwed over Nolan.
  • I liked how Nolan told Daniel that he's not going to let him corrupt Javier like he has Charlotte and Margaux.
  • I liked that Conrad seems to be hiring Aiden to get Pascal's tapes for him because this means those tapes will end up in Emily's hands and she'll finally be able to prove without a doubt that Conrad is guilty instead of her father.
  • I kind of liked how Victoria figured out that Emily is getting revenge for David and I wonder if it will change their relationship at all since despite the fact that Victoria screwed him over she did really love him and I think parts of her also wants revenge for him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment