Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Providence(1.18)

                                 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Providence(1.18)Review
  • I liked how Raina was first shown making paper flowers in her cell and that she just sat down calmly when she heard all hell breaking loose in the jail because she knew the clairvoyant has come to get her out.
  • I liked how it showed Coulson running things from one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s last remaining headquarters and I liked how he had Skye be in charge of finding out what was going on throughout the agency and that we find out there are 4 bases remaining.
  • I loved how disappointed and almost betrayed Raina felt when she found Garrett was the clairvoyant and he wasn't actually clairvoyant, I feel like while Raina so far has kept helping with his plan that she kind of is doubting most everything about him now and may turn on him in the future.
  • I liked how this episode showed that the military now believes that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a terrorist group because of Hydra so Coulson and his team as well as everyone else has to get off the radar.
  • I liked how Triplett is someone who clearly knew nothing about who Garrett really was but I also liked that Coulson was hesitant to let him come with them and I liked that Simmons spoke up on his behalf and he was allowed to go with them.
  • I liked the scene where just about everyone was giving Coulson bad news about the plane and their supplies and it ended with him being happy with having Internet and noting how much he has lower his expectations.
  • I liked that Skye was hesitant to erase the team identifies because it's implied that it's something she's done before and really doesn't want to do again since she has just found a place she felt she belonged.
  • I liked the phone call between Skye and Ward and I believe despite Ward really being on Garrett's side that he does care for Skye and does want her to be careful like he says he does at the end of the phone call.
  • I like that Ward expressed how angry he is at Garrett for having Quinn shoot her and this really clears up who Ward was blaming back when she was shot and he said he didn't blame himself he blames Garrett.
  • I liked how Raina told Garrett not to call her flowers because that shows she doesn't worship him like she did when she thought he was clairvoyant.
  • I liked how Nick Fury sent coordinates to Coulson to get to a safe house and I liked that Coulson had faith that it was from him but I also liked that others questioned whether it was a trap or not.
  • I liked that May fully told Coulson that she's watching out for him and that she was honest with him when she brought up the fact that he could be hydra because of his surgery.
  • I liked how Raina told Ward that if she wanted to psycho-anayalze him she would ask him about Coulson and his team because she can tell he does care for them even if they started out as a mission.
  • I liked that Ward agreed with Raina when she said he owes a man like Coulson something but Ward tells her that he owes Garrett everything because he rescued him from a hell when he was just a teenager, I like that Ward seems to mostly just be loyal to Garrett because he feels like he owes him and he doesn't seem to care much about hydra and their plans and ideals.
  • I liked how Fitz says that he trusts Coulson because he doesn't know what is trap and what isn't but he believes in Coulson since he hasn't steered them wrong yet.
  • I like that when Simmons tells Fitz that they still have each other that cheers him up and he says he doesn't want things to change but Simmons points out they already have.
  • I like that Skye sees that May being a spy doesn't mean she doesn't care for Coulson but rather she was looking out for him.
  • I like that Coulson had a bit of a breakdown before they discovered where the base was hidden because it was well deserved.
  • I liked Eric Koenig the guy in charge of the secret base he likes to call providence he was pretty entertaining.
  • I'm worried about Ward being invited into the secret base safe house since he's with Garrett and because he's trying to get information from Skye I'm not looking forward to the rest of the team finding out about him but I'm sure it's happening soon.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment