Friday, April 11, 2014

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn, Turn, Turn(1.17)

                           Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Turn, Turn, Turn(1.17)Review
  • I liked how this episode started off with Garrett being attacked by S.H.I.E.L.D. planes and hearing a message over the radio because that just showed how much things have changed since last episode.
  • I liked how episode picks up with it's last scene on the plane where it left off last episode and how it's clear to the audience that May is telling the truth that she's not involved with the Clairvoyant but it still makes sense for Coulson, Skye and Fitz to distrust her.
  • I liked how it was revealed that May was reporting to Director Fury.
  • I liked that Fitz was very upset that May took a shot at him and also very frightened of her as well.
  • I liked how it was revealed to Coulson and Skye that Fitz and Simmons have been working together secretly to figure out what was given to Skye to save her.
  • I'm glad that Tripplett turned out to be someone that Simmons could trust because she revealed what she was up to, to him very quickly.
  • I liked that Coulson had Skye and Fitz working on what they could to find out where the plane was heading and to get control of their weapons.
  • I liked that while all the stuff with May was going down that Ward had just been in his cell and then Coulson just tells him that she's a sleeper.
  • I liked that Garrett ended up joining the team on the plane and that he found the theory of Victoria Hand being the Clairvoyant to not make sense.
  • I liked that it was revealed that the reason all hell was breaking loose was because Hydra has come out of the shadows of S.H.I.E.L.D. and was now taking over every base they could.
  • I liked that Simmons professor she was contacting told her about Hydra's take over so that she and Tripplet could be somewhat prepared.
  • I liked how May said that despite having spied on the team she always had the teams back.
  • I liked how May pointed that Ward let his feelings for Skye compromise his mission when he killed that guy last episode and that would have been okay if he hadn't killed the wrong guy.
  • I liked how when Simmons and Tripplet were held at gunpoint by Victoria Hand and some men working for her that they refused to pledge allegiance to Hydra and we learn that Victoria was testing them to see who she could really trust.
  • I liked how May told Coulson everything about how she was keeping an eye on him for Fury and how she was the one that came up with the idea of his team and how she really does care about him.
  • I liked how the team backed up  on a hard drive then deleted any information that they didn't want to get into Hydra's hands.
  • I liked how Skye gave the hard drive to Ward because she doesn't know how to with stand torture yet and he said that's a fun lesson.
  • I'm curious as to why Victoria was so sure that Coulson was Hydra.
  • I liked how it was clear that Ward felt guilty about killing an innocent man and that he was willing to go on what seemed like a suicide mission because that's what the team needed and if he died it's because he deserved to.
  • I liked how it was revealed that Skye knew about Ward and May's relationship and that part of the reason Ward was with May was because he needed not to feel things and he definitely feels things for Skye.
  • I liked how Ward asked Skye out to have a drink and I liked how he said he knows he's not really a catch because he has a hard time opening up and he thinks he's boring.
  • I loved that Skye kissed Ward just in case he doesn't come back, I'm also super happy that he does come back after getting quite the beating.
  • I liked how Coulson figured out that Garrett was the Clairvoyant because he mention the girl in the flower dress and he's never told that information to him or anyone else. I was also just really surprised that Garrett was the Clairvoyant or at the very least a part of Hydra.
  • I liked how Garrett was still all friendly towards Coulson trying to convince Coulson to join Hydra with him after he was revealed.
  • I liked how after Coulson refused to join Hydra Garrett said that he kill Coulson and then kill May because he knows that she would follow him to the grave.
  • I liked that when Garrett gave Fitz to join him or be tortured until he did work for Hydra that Fitz refused and through his tears he promised Garrett that he will be punished for what he's done and he intends to be part of that.
  • I liked that Skye and Ward set off an explosion that made a distraction which gave the rest of the team a fighting chance between Garrett and the men he had.
  • I liked that Skye and Ward surprised by the first little explosion because they thought it would be bigger.
  • I liked that may somehow was able to get out of her cuffs and kick some ass.
  • I liked that Victoria had over heard everything and her and her people captured Garrett and his men and now knows Coulson isn't Hydra.
  • I loved that Simmons ran to hug Fitz as soon as walked into the room.
  • I liked that Ward seemed to be in complete disbelief that Garrett was the Clairvoyant.
  • I liked that Coulson and Victoria Hand shared a moment where they recognized that they're two highest remaining S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
  • I liked how Ward seems to be mad at himself for not knowing that Garrett was Hydra.
  • I was sad that Coulson told May she was no longer a friend and now just an ally.
  • I like how the goal of the team in now to just survive.
  • I was completely shocked actually I still am that Ward shot and I assumed killed Garrett's two guards as well as Victoria Hand. I know I'm suppose to believe Ward's evil but I just can't I think there has to be a lot more to the story because Ward seemed genuinely surprised and upset by Garrett's reveal so I think he's separating himself from his emotions and did what he did to find the best way to protect the team by getting inside Hydra.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment