Thursday, November 7, 2013

TV Review: Reign: Kissed(1.03)

                                                    Reign: Kissed(1.03)Review
  • I liked how Mary and her ladies in waiting had a picnic and talked about their best kisses and I liked how Greer hadn't had her first kiss yet but was hopeful it would happen soon.
  • I liked that as soon as Mary found out that Scotland was attacked and needed more men that she went and demand that the king send some of his and I like that even after he rejected her idea she found other ways to get the men she needed.
  • I liked that Francis agreed with her about it being right to send French men to Scotland but sad that he told her that they both didn't have power at the moment.
  • I liked how Francis dueled his father to try to get him to agree to send men but I'm sad that the King made a promise that he had no intention of keeping.
  • I like that Mary climbed a tree to get a ball and that was how she met Tomas Portugal.
  • I liked that Mary after hearing why Tomas was in Frances thought that she would be able to buy the troops her country needed.
  • I found it awkward when Tomas proposed to Mary since she clearly wants to marry Francis and Greer was interested in Tomas but I can see why this marriage would benefit her.
  • I liked how Mary revealed to Francis that she found away to get what she needed by marrying Tomas and while she doesn't like it, it's really her only option.
  • I liked the odd conversation that Sebastian and Kenna had about the king and how he treats the women that he takes an interest in.
  • I liked that Francis was able to convince his father to send the men by blackmailing him about his interest in Kenna.
  • I really like the relationship that seems to be developing between Greer and the boy that works in the kitchen.
  • I liked how Francis was concerned about Sebastian being sober enough to ride and I liked that he said sorry to him when he came back injured.
  • I liked that Francis kissed Mary before he told her that Frances can't give her what she needs unlike Portugal.
  • I like that Mary decided to do what is best for her country and marry Tomas even though it's clear that she really doesn't want to.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment