Saturday, November 9, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: The Ungrateful Dead(3.01)

                                          Grimm: The Ungrateful Dead(3.01)Review
  • I liked how this episode started where last season ended it kept the story really moving.
  • I liked that Renard followed his brother and therefore knew that he took Nick but I'm sad that this didn't allow him to rescue Nick.
  • I was worried for Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette when where trapped in the containment yard with all the people in the zombie like state
  • I found it funny how Hank and Wu where saying that nothings happening and that things where quiet right before Juliette called Hank about the all the people in the zombie-like state.
  • I liked how since they didn't really trust Renard to handle things that Monroe and Juliette wanted to go to Austria to save Nick.
  • I'm curious about what Renard plans to do to his brother but I'm pretty sure he plans to have him killed.
  • I like that Hank doesn't seem to trust Renard with getting Nick back either.
  • I while Nick being in the zombie-like state is very worrisome overall I did like that it's what allowed him to crash the plane and kill the baron.
  • I'm glad that all the people in the zombie-like state are now cured.
  • I'm disappointed that Nick is still in his zombie-like state and likely to hurt people and I hope the rest of the main characters find him soon.
  • I found all the tasks that Adalind had to do to be accepted to become a hexanbeast again to be odd and one to be frightening(with the whole cut out of the eye balls and off of the hands and feet).
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment