Sunday, November 17, 2013

TV Review: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Hub(1.07)

                                          Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Hub(1.07)Review
  • I liked how this episode started off with the end of a successful mission in which the team rescues a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that had gathered information.
  • I liked how this episode mentions how the different levels that agents have keeps certain information secret because it keeps the organization safer to not  have all agents know everything.
  • I liked that when Skye asked Coulson about if the hub was a place that would have redacted files that he promised her that he would look into it for her.
  • I liked how when Coulson, May and Ward where told that the mission called for Fitz to go into the field with Ward that they all seemed at least a bit worried about it.
  • I liked that when Fitz was getting ready for the mission that Simmons was worrying about him with making sure that he had everything that he could possibly need and I liked that Fitz also told Simmons not to do anything rash when he was on mission.
  • I liked that Coulson told Ward to take care of Fitz before they left for the mission.
  • I liked how when Ward contact turned out to be dead and they where held hostage for a bit that they were able to get then help they needed because Fitz used a device to cut their power and then fixed it for them.
  • I like that Skye was really worried about the mission since she didn't know anything about it and was worried about Ward and Fitz safety.
  • I liked how Skye recruited Simmons to help her find out information about the mission and I liked how Simmons said she couldn't take part in Skye's bad girl shenanigans because she likes following the rules because it makes her feel nice.
  • I liked how Simmons handle a guy catching her doing something bad so badly with doing something that I think was suppose to be flirting but was far too awkward although she was super cute while doing it and then shooting the guy with a tranquilizer when he was going to call someone over.
  • I liked how Coulson expressed some dislike for the system saying that he preferred how they do things on the plane with everyone knowing everything but he decides that he should trust the system.
  • I liked how even when Skye had the chance to look at her file she didn't because she had a limited amount of time and she cared more about finding out about Ward and Fitz mission which turned out didn't have an extraction team.
  • I liked that when Fitz was nearly done disabling the weapon that Ward offered to take over because he figured out earlier that there wasn't an extraction and wanted to give Fitz a head start.
  • I liked that when Fitz didn't take Ward up on his offer of a head start that Ward tells him that Fitz doesn't have to prove himself to anyone and that both he and Simmons knows that he would jumped out of the plane to save Simmons if he had to.
  • I liked that Fitz then tells Ward that Coulson also told him to look after Ward and that he's not leaving because they have each other's backs.
  • I like the Coulson and the rest of his team ends up being the extraction team for Ward and Fitz.
  • I'm curious about what Coulson is hiding from Skye about her file since he only told her that she was dropped off at the orphanage by a female S.H.I.E.L.D. agent but he tells May that the truth is too horrible for her to know.
  • I'm also curious about what S.H.I.E.L.D. is trying to hide from Coulson about his own recovery file.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment