Saturday, December 1, 2012

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes(4.06)

                       Vampire Diaries: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes(4.06)Review
  • I really loved all of the hallucinations that Elena suffered through I found them to be very interesting and I liked the whole idea of the hunter driving it's killer to suicide.
  • I loved seeing Katherine again even though it was only through a hallucination, I really miss her and I want her to come back to the show soon.
  • I kind didn't like that all of Elena's suicidal thoughts just vanished after the curse was broken because Elena has always seemed a bit suicidal to me and I think that forcing all those thoughts and feelings to the front of her mind would have some longer term effects on her.
  • I thought that Nina Dobrev did a fantastic job acting this episode with Elena's mental breakdown and also playing Katherine once again.
  • I really loved that Damon actually Stefan over after Elena called him over without her permission because I love it when Damon and Stefan work together on things.
  • I liked how Jeremy's response to knowing that he has to kill a vampire to save Elena was to hand him a stake and he'll kill Damon.
  • I hated that Jeremy had to kill someone in order to save Elena because I feel like that is something no one should have to do especially since Chris the hybrid he killed was actually a good person that helped them out earlier in the episode and that Elena will probably never even find out that it was actually Jeremy that saved her from her hallucinations.
  • I completely understand Tyler's anger that Chris was killed and that it seemed like other than Hayley no one seemed to care about that since Elena ended up okay but I liked that this fact didn't comfort Tyler since he still lost a friend of his.
  • I found the connection between Professor Shane and Pastor Young to be interesting.
  • I dislike that Stefan and Elena broke up but I liked that Stefan said he couldn't be with Elena if he has to worry about her wanting to be Damon because I don't think it's fair to Stefan that he should have worry about his girlfriend lusting after his brother.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment