Sunday, December 16, 2012

TV Review: Once Upon a Time: An Apple Red as Blood(1.21)

                              Once Upon a Time: An Apple Red as Blood(1.21)Review
  • I liked how this episode opened with a dream sequence showing what Regina fears will happen when the curse is broken, it helped me understand why Regina has been doing all the terrible things she's been doing through out the show so far.
  • I liked how Henry wouldn't let Emma leave Storybrooke because he fully believes that she needs to stay there and break the curse.
  • I loved how Mary Margret lectured Emma about trying to leave town without even saying goodbye.
  • I really loved seeing how Snow White, Red, the dwarfs, Granny and the fairies all worked together to try and save Prince Charming from the Evil Queen this episode it just felt like all the pieces of the fairytale world's stories were coming together at last.
  • I liked how Regina had to go to Jefferson for help since Mr.Gold flat out refused to help her in her scheming to keep the curse in place and I liked that Jefferson didn't want to do it and it took a lot of convincing on Regina's part to get him to agree to help her.
  • I loved the scene between Henry and August because it's really interesting to me to see how these two both believe in the curse and have been trying to convince Emma of it and I liked seeing how their view points differ when it came to her.
  • I loved the scene between with Snow White and Prince Charming where they placed their hands against either side of the glass it's just a visual thing I like to see in shows with couples I like.
  • I liked how the apple was explain to be something that has to be eaten willing and it traps the person in a cruel dreams.
  • I think it was pretty cruel that Regina was still planning on getting Emma to eat the apple even after she knew that Emma was planning to leave town.
  • I loved how Henry put his fate in Emma when he ate the apple dish Regina made knowing what it would do to him because he believes that Emma will break the curse.
  • I overall loved this episode and it's one of my favorite episode of the series so far.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment