Monday, December 10, 2012

TV Review: Nashville: Where He Leads Me(1.08)

                                            Nashville:Where He Leads Me(1.08)Review
  • I really disliked how Colemen leaked the photos of what he thought was an affair especially since there was no affair and Peggy ended up overdosing because of the photos.
  • I liked that Rayna was mad that Colemen would release these photos because of how it would effect their daughters.
  • I like that Rayna knows what actually happened with Teddy and Peggy and that while she was upset with him she still supported him in front of the press for their daughters sake even though it's clear she no longer trust him and she's anger with him at the moment.
  • I liked how Juliette was eager to make a good impression with Shawn's parents and sister because she really does like him and she never really had a family before so she'd like to be part of his.
  • I felt really bad for Juliette when Shawn's mom told her that she doesn't want Juliette to be involved with Shawn and that she doesn't think things will work out, I think this especially cruel since Juliette was pretty much delightful the whole time she was with them.
  • I feel bad for Hayley that she felt she had to break up with Gunnar because of his feelings for Scarlett but I'm glad she did break up with him before anything happened between him and Scarlett.
  • I really loved how Gunnar told Scarlett that he thinks she's amazingly talented and that they kissed but I'm sad that this only led to their relationship becoming awkward at the moment.
  • I'm really glad that it seems like Scarlett and Gunnar are going to be picked up with someone because I've loved every single song these two have preformed so far and I think that they have pretty much the best songs on the show.
  • I like that it looks like Deacon is going on the road with another band but I wonder what that will mean for his character.
  • I like that Rayna is now open to the idea of a tour with Juliette even though it's probably just because she doesn't want to be at home at the moment.
  • I was really surprised that Juliette proposed to Shawn at the end of the episode and I think she's going to end up disappointed with his response.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment