1. Summer Days-Martin Garrix Feat. Macklemore and Patrick Stump: This song seems to be about a hook up that happened during the summer and the lyrics somehow manage not sound demeaning which seems pretty rare in a song about this subject. I think that Patrick Stump's singing sounds excellent and I enjoyed Macklemore's rapping as well and I think that production that Martin Garrix made was a great fit for this song which is a fun summer song.
2. Mother's Daughter-Miley Cyrus: This song seems to be about Miley proclaiming herself to be the villain and her saying that is due to her mother's influence that she is the way that she is the way she is. I really like how this song's lyrics have a lot about freedom and power sung about in it's lyrics, I especially like how she calls herself a witch at one point. This song's production is one that has a dark edge to it and I think Miley sells that in the rest of the song as well.
3. Senorita-Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes: This song seems to be about a pair of almost lovers who seem to be in a friends with benefits relationship in this Latin flavor song. Both the singers sound great on this song and the two of them have a good amount of chemistry on this song which is something that greatly benefits this song.
4. Never Really Over-Katy Perry: This song seems to be about an on again off again relationship that never really ends up ending. This song is one that just sounds really good Katy Perry sounds fantastic on this song and I think the production on this song sounds pretty fun as well.
5. Trampoline-SHAED: This song is one I'm a bit unclear what it's about other then the singers been having dreams and her singing about how they make her feel. This song is one that has this sleepy dream like feel to it that really makes it an experience to listen to and I especially like the way whistles are added into the song towards the end of the song it just adds something extra to an already good song.
6. You Need to Calm Down-Taylor Swift: This song feels like it's two different songs that were put together with one half the song being about people spreading hate on social media and the second half is about supporting gay rights neither of this topics are bad things to write songs about it doesn't feel like the two ideas belong in the same song together. Despite this songs flaws I still enjoy because it's so catchy and it gets stuck in my head all the time, the song has fun production and Taylor sounds great on it.
7. Truth Hurts-Lizzo: This song is about Lizzo telling a guy that she's doing so much better now that she's no longer in a relationship with him and has moved on to better things. I think that Lizzo attitude really sells this song with her confidence shining through the whole song. Lizzo and her production sounds great on this song which is something that really makes this song so fun to listen to.
8. Only Human-The Jonas Brothers: This song is about going out for a night on the town and going home with someone. This song is mostly just a fun song that one can dance to which is something that works well enough for me.
9. Easier-5 Seconds of Summer: This song seems to be about contemplating whether it would be easier to stay in this relationship or stay in the relationship when it's clear that neither side is willing to change. I think that song sounds pretty good even though it's nowhere near as good as Youngblood by the same band.
10. Call You Mine-The Chainsmokers Feat. Bebe Rexha: This song is about some kind of romantic relationship that develops in this song. This song is one that I don't think has particularly interesting production but since I really like Bebe Rexha's voice I still ended up putting it on my list despite nothing else about the song really standing out.