Friday, February 8, 2019

Top 10 Recent Additions to My To Be Read List

1. A Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue: This book is one that I only just heard about recently and since it sounded really interesting I bought it and I'm planning on reading it soon.
2. Fallout: This book is the third and final book in the Crank trilogy and since I finished the second book of that series recently this has now been added to my to read list.
3. The Hidden Oracle: This is a book I wasn't sure if I wanted to read or not but after finishing the last book of the Heroes of Olympus I realized that I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the Percy Jackson and Olympians universe yet.
4. People Like Us: I got this book for Christmas and it sounds pretty good so I'm putting it on my to read list.
5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: This book is one that I've recently been hearing that it's really good and since I remember that book sounding interesting when I read the plot description so I really want to read this book now.
6. P.S. I Like You: This book is one I got for Christmas and it sounds like it will be a cute and fun read so I've put it on my to read list once I got it.
7. Lucky in Love: Another book that seems like it will be cute and fun that I recently got and therefore put on my to read list.
8. Luxe: This book sounded really interesting so I got it recently and now it's on my to read list.
9. Asylum: This is a book that I recently got because it sounded interesting and it's title drew me in right away so it's on my to be read list.
10. The Light Between Worlds: This is one that I heard about recently that deals with the main characters dealing with the aftermath of coming back home after living in a magical world to find that things are the same there as when they left, this idea sounds super interesting to me so I really want to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment