Monday, February 26, 2018

TV Review: The Gifted: BoXed In(1.05)

                                                 The Gifted: BoXed In(1.05)Review
  • I liked that we got to see the backstory of the Sentinel service agent so that we can understand why he is so determined to capture the mutants.
  • I liked that John told Marcos and Lorna about how Pulse was working with Sentinel services which is something that they found hard to believe.
  • I liked that when Marcos said that he would lead the drone away that Lorna insisted that she goes with him.
  • I think having so many mutants from the surrounding area come to the headquarters after Sentinel services decided to go after any place they even suspected of being a safe house for mutants shows how bad the threat of Sentinel services is.
  • I liked that when Reed united with Andy and Lauren that they were all so happy to see that they're all safe.
  • I liked that Lorna and Marcos took out the drone together using both of their powers in order to destroy it.
  • I'm not surprised that some of the other mutants aren't happy about them bringing Reed into their safe haven considering what he used to do to mutants and I liked that Reed understands that their anger at him makes sense.
  • I like that Caitlin is the one that is always helping out when someone is injured.
  • I like that Lauren understands that what they need to do is to find away to get the other mutants to trust them rather than to just run away.
  • I like that when Clarice figured out that Sonya's powers involved manipulating people's memories that she started to suspect that Sonya is responsible for her having memories of things that never really happened.
  • I like that Reed decided that the best way to make himself useful was to tell John about what Sentinel services were doing when it seemed like they had given up on the manhunt.
  • I like how happy Lorna and Marcos were when they were talking about their baby with each other for the first time.
  • I like that when Lorna decided that they should kidnap the Sentinel service agent that Marcos wasn't really on board with her plan because of how much more trouble it could get them in.
  • I like that the reason that Lorna kidnapped the agent is because she wants answers about how Sentinel services turned Pulse against them and I liked that Marcos didn't get on board with her plan until she told him that they were going to turn her against them.
  • I liked that Andy offered to use his blood to give to a mutant that was injured.
  • I like that Reed is willing to let Sentinel services capture him in order to protect the mutant underground.
  • I like that Marcos doesn't think it's possible to get information from the agent after he tells them how his daughter died and I like that this leads Lorna to idea that they need to use Sonya to get memories from him.
  • I like that Reed is willing to risk getting caught by sentinel services in order to prove to the mutants that he is on their side not Sentinel services.
  • I was a little surprised that by the time Sonya and Clarice came to where Lorna and Marcos were keeping the agent that they were surrounded by Sentinel service agents although I really shouldn't have been.
  • I liked that Lauren used her powers to stop the bleeding on a wound while Caitlin was stitching the guy up.
  • I like that when Clarice was watching Sonya use her powers on the agent that she looked uncomfortable because she suspects that she used them on her.
  • I find it a bit ironic that it seems like the only person that Sentinel services ended up truly hurting while trying to rescue their agent was there agent.
  • I liked that Sonya drew pictures of what she saw in the agent's memories and asked Reed if he recognized anything in those pictures.
  • I like that the Stucker family are just happy to be eating a meal together again and I like that Reed decided that he should stay and help the mutants by telling them what he knows about Sentinel services.
  • I liked that when Clarice confronted Sonya about messing with her memories that Sonya at least didn't lie about what she did although that understandably didn't make Clarice any less mad at her.
  • I actually felt bad for the sentinel service agent when he had to be told that his daughter had died because he lost his memory of that, it just must be really painful to have to come to terms with that again.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment