Monday, February 19, 2018

TV Review: The 100: A Lie Guarded(4.04)

                                                The 100: A Lie Guarded(4.04)Review
  • I liked how Clarke told Monty that she was worried that Bellamy isn't back yet.
  • I like that Clarke feels like she should have gone with her mom and Raven to figure out away to reverse engineer nightblood from Luna and I like that Monty pointed out to her that she really wouldn't be much use there and I like that Monty believes that they'll be able to do it.
  • I dislike how Jasper made a joke of how the rain was poisonous when that is something that will be true in the future but I wasn't surprised that he did that since he seems to be making a joke of everything as a way to deal with his depression and the fact that they're all going to die in the near future.
  • I like that Kane is concerned about how willing Octavia is to go for the kill and I like that he tells her vengeance and justice aren't the same thing unsurprisingly she disagrees but I like that someone is at least pointing out to her that her behavior isn't justified or healthy because that's something she needs to realize.
  • I like that Kane is trying to send Octavia back to their people in an effort to get her to realize that killing people isn't always the solution to the problems that they're having.
  • I think it makes sense Luna is still weary of working with the people from the ark since they didn't really ask her if she would help them and their clearly still willing to fight a war.
  • I liked that when Emori said she never crossed at certain line on the island because ALIE didn't allow mutants past a certain point that Murphy simply said that he never met a line he wouldn't cross and crossed the line and then held his hand out to Emori and then she grabbed it and crossed the line.
  • I was worried about everyone on the island when a droid started firing at them and I find Luna being separated from the rest something to be more worried about.
  • I liked that after the droid attack that Miller took charge and told everyone what they should be doing next and who should go where.
  • I like that Emori suggests to Murphy that they use this bunker that Murphy found which can hold two people but isn't stocked right now, I kind of just enjoy that Emori and Murphy seem to care about no one but each other's survival.
  • I dislike that Roan ended the grounders alliance with the ark's people because he doesn't like the idea of using nightblood to save people since grounders aren't great at understanding how science works.
  • I liked that after Jasper found the list of the 100 people that were listed to survive that Jasper pointed out that him planning to die when the radiation full come is okay because that's his choice while Clarke deciding how is worthy of living or dying is wrong because it's not those people's choice to die.
  • I was surprised and saddened to find out that Monty didn't make the cut for the 100 people that would survive.
  • I don't think it's wrong that Jasper wanted to tell everyone about the list of people who were going to survive but I also understand why Clarke couldn't allow him to tell their people the truth because she's worried about the chaos that could ensue that will just make surviving less likely for them all.
  • I like that Monty wasn't upset with Clarke because he didn't make her list and that he tells her that he maybe even could have agreed with her reasoning for the list if only she didn't keep the list a secret from everyone.
  • I like that Monty ends up announcing the list and who was on the list after talking to Clarke because he believes people have the right to know about it.
  • I like that Raven tries to get to the droid that has been shot down because she believes that she could use it stop the other droids that are still flying around.
  • I like that when Raven tries to stop Luna and convince her to help them survive that Luna questions whether they even deserve to survive anymore and I like that Raven brings up the young girl who died last episode as an example of someone who is truly good and surely deserved to be saved and points out that Luna would be helping give a chance of survival to people like her as well.
  • I liked that Luna got the droid for Raven so that she could hack into and disable all the other droids.
  • I liked that Jaha came in and helped Clarke when the crowd was getting understandably angry at her when she was telling them the reasons why they didn't get to survive while someone else did. I like that Jaha tells them that instead of using the list they'll use a lottery and that only the people who worked towards their survival will be given a shot at survival.
  • I like that Jaha tells Clarke that her list was pragmatic and smart but what the people need to hear right now is that they matter and that they have a chance to survive.
  • I know Octavia will survive so I'm not worried about her survival but I'm wondering how she'll survive since she was stabbed in the stomach, fell down a very tall cliff and she landed in a river with a very strong current so by all logic she should be dead but I know somehow she survives.
  • I like how Jasper tells Clarke that when you have the right idea you should try to convince other people of it rather than lie about your idea.
  • I like how Clarke tells Jasper that she used to hate Jaha but she's now understanding why he made the decisions that he made and how maybe he was just keeping them all together.
  • I find it sad how right Bellamy is when he says that it doesn't matter what they do they always end up at the brink of war with the grounders.
  • I felt so bad for Bellamy when he was told that Octavia died and while I know it isn't true it still breaks my heart that Bellamy believes that she's dead.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment