Sunday, May 14, 2017

TV Review: Notorious: The Burn Book(1.08)

                                         Notorious: The Burn Book(1.08)Review
  • I find it interesting that the woman that called Julia at the end of the last episode Dana was a former news anchor that worked with Julia and that she was calling behave of her daughter, Maya who is a suspect in the murder of her friend.
  • I find it very odd that Maya would have gunshot residue on her hands if she wasn't handling a gun earlier and it's pretty easy to tell that she is hiding something which makes her case hard to win.
  • I like that Julia has issues with Dana because she fabricated an entire interview in the past which caused Dana's career to be destroyed.
  • I wasn't all that surprised that the boy that was killed was actually Maya's boyfriend but I was shocked to find out that her mom was slept with him.
  • I liked that Julia used the tape of Dana having sex with the victim in order to get her to do an interview on her show.
  • I disliked that Julia's boss forced the people on her show to air the tape even though Julia already promised that she wouldn't and never wanted to air it in the first place.
  • I think it's interesting that a third party was the one that was behind the filming of the sex tape of the victim and Dana.
  • I find it creepy that the guy that was making videos was a guy that did their security the year before and that he only sent in the sex tape because he went to get his petty revenge against Dana just makes it even worse.
  • I thought it was sad that the victim's father had to admit that he didn't actually know his son very well.
  • I found it really odd that a famous singer named Ray J is the owner of the gun that was used in murder and that there are a string of robberies of celebrity homes going on and that it looks like Maya or her room mates are behind them.
  • I found the date that Julia and the DA went on to be unconventional and very sweet at the same time.
  • I wasn't surprised when it turned out that Maya and her friends her behind the robberies but I was surprised that her roommates flipped on her and said that she did murder the fourth roommate.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment