Friday, January 13, 2017

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Memory Lost(6.01)

                                              Teen Wolf: Memory Lost(6.01)Review
  • I still think that Liam and Hayden are adorable and I found it funny how they kept mentioning all the bad dates they have had so far.
  • I found it creepy when a car appeared and there seemed to be no one expect a little boy in the back seat who was terrified that he would be taken by someone which makes me curious about who or what took his parents.
  • I liked how Scott and Stiles were trying to stop a criminal that wasn't even that much of a threat and that they didn't even catch they guy, I just find the idea a bit funny.
  • I liked that Scott is happy about the thought that the police department doesn't need their help anymore because he knows that they'll all be going off to college soon and won't be there to protect Beacon Hills anymore. I also like that Stiles doesn't like the idea that they're not need anymore and that he continues to insist that they still need them which turns out to be true.
  • I liked that before Scott looked into the little boy's memories they made sure that he was okay with what they were going to do.
  • I'm curious about the guys on the horse that took the boy's parents and I also liked how when the Sheriff heard the guy had a gun that he thought it was his department but the feeling that both Scott and boy had that he was coming back for the boy suggests the supernatural.
  • I was surprised to see that Malia can now transform back into a coyote at will.
  • I liked how Lydia insisted that they weren't dead because she would sense that and Malia said that they weren't alive because she would be able to smell that.
  • I liked how Lydia mentioned that Stiles pulls her out of bed like once a week to check if something is supernatural and that Stiles argues that it's way more often than that.
  • I liked that Lydia, Malia and Scott all think that Stiles just want it to be supernatural for some reason they don't really understand and I liked that although Lydia and Malia leave Stiles that Scott stays to try to talk him out of believing it's caused by something supernatural.
  • I liked that Stiles noticed that something was wrong with how the windshield was broken and that Scott realized that he was right when he compared it to how the other windshield it bullet holes looked.
  • I find it a bit funny how Stiles keeps accidently screwing up Malia's yearbook photo because he wants to talk to everyone about the new mystery.
  • I liked that the rest of the group kind of keep pointing out that Stiles is avoiding normal high school things to focus on the supernatural which Scott had to do with him avoiding the stress graduation.
  • I liked how when Stiles asked who wanted to come check things out with him that Malia and Lydia just flat out said no while Scott told him that he can't miss anymore class since he missed 38 classes last semester but he was willing to go after school.
  • I liked that Mason noticed that geo locators on their phones weren't working that day.
  • I liked that after Scott asks if a gun could turn glass blue and found that it couldn't that he was willing to skip school with Stiles to figure out what is going on.
  • I liked that when Lydia's mom stopped them that Stiles told her that Scott is the sworn protector of Beacon Hills and she told them he would after protect it at three-thirty.
  • I liked that Lydia started noticing that something was up when she started hearing rain and thunder in class and then seeing and even feeling lightning striking.
  • I liked how when Scott asked Stiles if he wanted to split up that Stiles said absolutely not although they did end up splitting up later for the sake of plot I liked that Stiles didn't want them to.
  • I liked that the Sheriff allowed the boy to lock himself up in the cell because he could see how seriously terrified he was that he will be taken.
  • I liked how Stiles figured out that the boys parents were being erased that's why there's only the boys things left in the house and no record of the homes owners because they've been erased from existence.
  • I both like and hate that Stiles curiosity and investigator instincts is the reason he's going to be taken and the reason he's always been so good at being a detective it's fitting but also tragically ironic.
  • I liked that while talking together that Stiles helped Lydia figure out that the wild hunt are the ones that are taking and erasing people. I liked that Stiles told Lydia that she's so smart he could kiss her and that he kisses her on the cheek.
  • I like that Hayden's worrying about what is going to happen once Scott graduations and I like that Liam says he'll be the alpha but Mason sounds a lot more confident about Liam's abilities to lead than Liam does.
  • I liked that Stiles told Scott about the wild hunt being behind everything and that they figure that the boy is going to taken next since everything in his room has already been taken.
  • I wonder how the body that Liam, Mason and Hayden found in the boiler room will tie into everything else that is happening in this season's plot.
  • I liked that Lydia called Malia when she figured out that there was something that she had to figure out and fast.
  • It's going to brother me trying to figure out what Stiles meant to tell Scott before they got separated although I kind liked how Scott told him to tell him later because he could sense that Stiles feared that there wouldn't be a later so Scott told him to tell him later to reassure him there would be time later although there won't be for a long time now.
  • I found it both scary and sad for Stiles when he kept running into people he knew and they didn't recognize him even though they should. The most heartbreaking moment of course when Stiles ran into his dad and he called him son right away so Stiles assumed he remembered him so he ran up to him and hugged him and poured his heart to him and let it show how scared he really was only to find out a second later that his dad was using generically rather actually having remembered him.
  • I liked that Lydia figured out that Stiles was going to taken right before it happened and that she went to fins him and possibly save him.
  • I liked that when Lydia remember Stiles that he was so happy to see her and I liked that when the wild hunt appeared that she refused to leave  him to be taken just like he wouldn't leave her in Eichen house last year after she told him to.
  • I liked how when Stiles realized that he couldn't avoid being taken or erased that he told Lydia how he had crush on her all through out high school and how she saved his life(and I love that she mentions he saved her's too) and that he loves her, I like that he tells her that she will forget him but that she has to find a way to remember him.
  • I'm sad that Lydia did forget Stiles but I'm not surprised that she did and I like that she knows that there's something important that she needs to remember.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment