Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top 5 Underrated Books

1. Dare Me: This book is one that I never really hear about on book blogs unless I'm looking for it although pretty much everyone who has read it has loved like I have. This book dealing with dark side of high school cheerleading is one that has a very different look at high school than I usually read about it as well as having intriguing characters with complex relationships with each other and the writing in this book is just incredible the descriptions just shows so much character and sets the mood of the book.
2. Traffick: This book is the squeal to Ellen Hopkins book Tricks and I think that this book is even better than the first one. I really loved that this book was about recovery rather than destruction which is what the last one was about and I liked that the characters had live with the consequences of their actions from the last book and I liked that the characters were shown to still be struggle in this book as well.
3. Triangles: This is another book by Ellen Hopkins but this one is an adult novel that dealt with lives of three women who all had very different things to deal with in life. I didn't like this book as much as the other ones on this list but  it was still a good book and deserves more recognition than it gets.
4. Also Known As: This book was just a really fun and sweet story of a safe cracker having her first solo spy mission and going to high school for the first time. This book had fun characters, plot and writing style that made this a joy to read and I wished more people would talk about this book because a great fluffy romance YA book.
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door: While this book is pretty popular I'm putting it on the list because I feeling it also overshadowed by Anna and the French Kiss and I think that people in general only pay attention to this book because it's the second one in the Anna and the French Kiss series. I think that this book is actually much better than Anna and the French Kiss, I think that the characters are both more likable and interesting and that the plot just feels a lot more down to earth and I think that the book deserves to be recognized for how good it's story is rather than how popular the book that came before it is.

1 comment:

  1. Ill search for this fourth one, girl. it looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete