Thursday, July 14, 2016

TV Review: Scream: Psycho(2.02)

                                                       Scream: Psycho(2.02)Review
  • I liked that that when Emma came out the house claiming that there was collage of her entire life and that she saw someone that Brooke made sure that the two of them got out of there rather than sticking around to possibly get killed.
  • I'm glad that Emma went home and told her mom what she saw at the pig farm and I liked that her mom both told her about how they used to visit the farm when Emma was little and that she agreed to go back to the house that night with Emma.
  • I was surprised that when Emma went back to the house that the room was empty but I kind of liked it because it puts into question Emma's mental state.
  • I liked that Emma told Kieran all about what happened the night before and I liked that Kieran opened up to Emma about how things were right after his dad died. I also liked that Emma questioned whether or not it was too soon for her to come back to school.
  • I'm a bit worried about Noah investigating the accomplice theory especially since it involves meeting up with people he finds in the comment section of his podcast and I'm also worried about Audrey and what she might be willing to do in order to keep her secret.
  • I liked that Brooke was honest to Emma about how Emma wasn't making sense the night before and how she thinks that Emma might have been hallucinating and how she thinks that makes as much sense as anything else after everything they all went through, I also just like that it was clear that Brooke was concerned about Emma's well being.
  • I liked that once they figured out that Jake hadn't contacted any of them since the other night that they all started to find it a bit weird.
  • I thought it was funny to learn that Jake once faked mono for a week to get out of something.
  • I liked that the show, showed us how scary Audrey can be one she thinks that someone could be doing something that could reveal her role in things.
  • I like that Noah is noticing that something is off with Audrey and he can tell that it was something to do with the accomplice theory but he clearly doesn't understand why that is such a sore subject for her.
  • I like that Audrey is playing nice with Noah rather than being aggressive with him like she was during the last episode but I still don't like that she's lying to him although I understand why she is.
  • I liked that when Emma told Zoe that she was sorry for missing their morning study session that Zoe was understanding because she too went through something a while ago and I liked that she told Emma that focusing and working hard is the way to move past things.
  • I liked that Brooke finally sent a text message to Jake because she's more worried about him being alive than any fight they might be having.
  • I liked that Gustavo pointed out that the humans are pretty much the biggest predator out there.
  • I liked that Emma decided to talk to her psych teacher when she realized that she was still struggling with everything and while I thought that the teacher gave some good advice I dislike that she was recording Emma without her knowledge.
  • I was never really worried about Kieran moving in this episode but I am a little worried about what kind of trouble his aunt Tina and cousin Eli may cause him later on.
  • I liked that Brooke was taking Jake's radio silence seriously enough to think of filing a missing person report but didn't because she got a text that she believes is from him.
  • I kind of liked the conversation that Brooke and Gustavo had about the Lakewood six. I both liked and found it a bit creepy that Gustavo has a ranking for all of them but I can't really argue with his logic behind the rankings. I also liked how Brooke told him that he doesn't really know anything about the Lakewood six.
  • I liked that this episode established that Kieran is the person that Emma trust the most to talk about everything she went through and I liked that when her mom saw this she did everything she could to make sure that Kieran stayed close.
  • I find the character Eli interesting because he looks very clean cut but he clearly comes from a very broken and low class home and I liked how he told his mom that the life they have been living is horrible and I like that he low keyed manipulated her into staying in Kieran's house.
  • I liked that Emma went and confront her fears by going back to the dock where she and her mom were almost killed by Piper.
  • I dislike that the killer is manipulating Brooke into thinking both that Jake is still alive and by making it seem like he wants to make things right with her because it's only going to make it harder for her when she finds out that he's actually dead.
  • I liked that Brooke told her dad about how her and Jake have been dating but I'm sad that she did what he wanted her to do after he had already died.
  • I both like and dislike how Noah refuses to give up on the accomplice theory because he knows that the clerk knows something and he'll take any little piece of information he can get to figure out the truth of what really happened.
  • I liked that after dealing with things Emma wanted to have dinner and really talk things out with her mom.
  • I was surprised to see that Emma's dad is back in town and I'm interested to see if she'll want anything to do with him.
  • I liked that Noah said in his podcast that as much as he loves a climax of a story he also values suspense and that he's pretty sure that once he finds the truth he's looking for he probably won't like what he finds out.
  • I'm glad that Audrey found Jake's body because I'm just glad that someone now knows that Jake is actually dead.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment