Saturday, April 30, 2016

TV Review: Scream: The Dance(1.09)

                                                  Scream: The Dance(1.09)Review
  • I find the fact that the last person that Mr. Branson was sleeping with turning up dead to be very concerning even if he doesn't turn out to be the one behind all the murders that happened this season it's still very possible that he still is a murderer.
  • I feel bad for Brooke because her life has been going pretty badly these last couple episodes and I really can't blame her for not being able to accept that Mr. Branson could be a killer.
  • When Jake tells Brooke that if he ever found Branson hurting her he'd kill I believe him both because he cares about Brooke and because he seems like the kind of person that will kill someone someday.
  • I like that Emma felt that she had to put herself in the room with Branson in order to see if he has some kind of a reaction to her because she knows the true killer would.
  • I don't think that Branson is the killer because he didn't seem to have much of a reaction to Emma and he didn't see how her mom would be relevant in anyway and the real killer is very fixated on Emma and her mom.
  • The fact that someone was spying on Brooke is something that made me feel uncomfortable and leads me to believe that the real killer is definitely still out there.
  • I liked that Noah is excited about the idea that Branson could be Bandon James's son I like that this something that excites him.
  • I liked that for a pretty big part of this episode Emma thought that everything was over and that she was able to enjoy life again and focus on fun things like going to a dance rather than worrying about who would die next.
  • I find it a bit suspicious that  it took Audrey this long to figure out where to find the missing footage from Rachel's computer.
  • I liked that when Audrey wanted to warn Emma about Kieran possibly being the killer and then Noah started a song that he told her that Kieran wouldn't kill Emma during a dance sequence.
  • I do find it suspicious that Kieran met Nina in a bar a day before she died but I mostly believe the story that he tells Emma about what happened that night, the part I don't believe is that he didn't sleep with her.
  • I like that Emma is conflicted about whether to believe Audrey or Kieran about what being with Nina that night means until the end of the episode when Piper gives Emma reason to believe that Kieran is the killer.
  • I'm a bit worried about the Sheriff dying since he's bloody and tied against a tree.
  • I'm curious about how Branson escaped because I don't think he could've done it on his own and I wonder if his the one that killed those people at Sheriff station or if someone else did.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment