Saturday, April 2, 2016

TV Review: Revenge: Retaliation(4.16)

                                                 Revenge: Retaliation(4.16)Review
  • I find it a bit odd and kind of funny that Victoria lost her court case against Natalie between episodes.
  • I liked how Emily was concerned about her father being involved with Natalie since she's a Grayson and they obviously can't be trusted.
  • I liked that Ben was only pretending to help Margaux hurt Emily even though it would have been understandable if he didn't since someone he cared about was in very real danger and he only just met Emily a couple months ago.
  • I feel bad for Jack that he seems to be unable to find time to spend with his son because of his work schedule and probably a lot of other things as well.
  • While I don't trust Lyman at all I get why Louise wants so badly to trust him because he's her brother and his the only family she could ever even consider trusting again and she doesn't want to loose her entire family.
  • I liked how Emily insisted on going with Ben to help out his ex because she's a lot better at this type of thing than he is because she has been doing it for years now.
  • I liked that Victoria warned David that Natalie was using him because she really didn't owe that to him after how he treated her this season so it was really good of her to look out for him.
  • I liked how Nolan not only offered Jack a job at his club but also offered to make a daycare center for Carl just because he cares about Jack so much that he can't not try to find a way to fix Jack's problems for him.
  • I liked that Nolan had a problem with Lyman staying with him and Louise because he doesn't like or trust the guy but I also like that Louise pointed out that he should give Lyman a second chance for her.
  • I liked how Jack gave Nolan some advice about how he needs to compromise with Louise in order for their relationship to work and I liked how Nolan admitted that he has no idea how to act in a normal relationship because all of his past ones have been disasters. I did like that by the end of the episode he was willing to compromise.
  • I liked how Victoria saved David from being sent back to jail because of Natalie's lies about him.
  • I liked that Emily and Ben were able to save his ex from being harmed.
  • I didn't like that Lyman turned out to be working for Margaux but I did like that Louise chose to protect Nolan. I was sad that Lyman ended up falling off the cliff and dying because of how much that had to of hurt Louise to feel responsible for her brother's death.
  • I felt bad for Jack when he was pulled over arrested and had to watch his son taken away from him even though he had done nothing wrong.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment