Thursday, December 31, 2015

TV Review: The 100: Survival of the Fittest(2.10)

                                        The 100: Survival of the Fittest(2.10)Review
  • I liked how Bellamy mentioned that his mother use to read mythology to him and Octavia when they were growing up.
  • I liked that when Bellamy told Lincoln that he made Octavia stronger that Lincoln told him that Octavia was already strong.
  • I find it interesting that reason why he protected Octavia was because when he was growing up he found a man that had come down from the Ark that he wanted to save but his father forced him to kill him instead, he basically said that he helped her because he didn't want to be the monster the world has been trying to turn him into all his life.
  • I liked that Kane did his best to welcome Indra and her warriors to train so that they can figure out how the two groups can work together against Mont Weather.
  • I liked that Jaha was skeptical of whether or not the people of the Ark and the grounders could live together long term because there is certainly a lot of reason to doubt that.
  • I felt bad for Murphy when a grounder started a fight with him for what Finn did and then he was punished for it.
  • I liked that Clarke explained to the grounders that their army was useless as long as Mont Weather are able to release the acid fog because it will kill them. I liked that whenever Clarke was questioned she stood up to herself the best she could even though she was clearly frightened at time.
  • I liked that even though Lexa didn't agree with Clarke's plan to wait for word from Bellamy, she also didn't allow any of her people to disrespect Clarke.
  • I was surprised to see that a gorilla was running wild in the woods and that Clarke and Lexa spent a good chunk of the episode avoiding being killed by it.
  • I liked that when the guards were practicing shooting that Murphy said that they should save their bullets.
  • I liked that Jaha convinced Murphy to take him to Wells' grave after he got him off of work detail. I also liked that Jaha picked up on Murphy's clear dislike of the grounders and it was because of that he choose him to take him.
  • I liked that Kane was willing to teach the grounders how to use a gun but I dislike how Indra was completely against the idea of the two sides working together.
  • I liked that Kane realized that they didn't know much of anything about the grounders but Octavia does.
  • I liked that Murphy told Jaha the exact circumstances of Wells death and I liked how Murphy told him that the deaths that happened down here are on him but I also liked how Jaha pointed out that if they hadn't have been sent down to earth they just would have died up on the Ark instead.
  • I liked how Octavia challenged a grounder to a fight to prove that she is a warrior and I liked that even though she lost the fight that she kept getting back up each time after she was knocked down and I liked that Indra admired that quality enough to take Octavia on as her second.
  • I liked that when Lexa was telling Clarke that she was weak for not letting her die that Clarke told her that the reason she didn't kill her isn't because she cares about her but because she needs her to save her people.
  • I find it interesting that the grounders believe in reincarnation and that is the way in which they choose their leaders.
  • I liked that Jaha invites Murphy to come to the city of lights for a fresh start where he won't be treated like a criminal and I liked that at first Murphy thinks the whole thing sounds like a bad idea but in the end agrees to come along. I enjoyed the dynamic between Jaha and Murphy in this episode with Jaha being idealistic and Murphy being a cynic.
  • I liked that Kane acknowledge that Indra suddenly being willing to work with them was because of Octavia but I didn't like that he asked her to be a spy for him although I can understand why he thinks he might need one.
  • I liked that Lexa came around to Clarke's plan once they figured out that they already have an army inside of Mont Weather with all the captured grounders.
  • I liked that when Lincoln started to doubt if he could go through with the plan that Bellamy made him go through with it anyways.
  • I was sad that Lincoln was unable to resist the red juice and therefore unable to go through with the new plan of how to sneak Bellamy into Mont Weather and I'm now really worried about Bellamy now that he's been captured.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment