Monday, July 20, 2015

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Condition Terminal(5.04)

                                      Teen Wolf: Condition Terminal(5.04)Review
  • I think it's interesting that Parrish has been having dreams about bringing people to the nemeton and then burning them, I'm thinking that it looks like he is sacrificing them to the nemeton to bring back it's power but I'm still pretty unsure about what's going on there.
  • I was worried for Donovan when he was taken by the doctors because for however bad he is the doctors are a hell of lot worse and I wouldn't wish anyone to be subjected to that kind of treatment.
  • I liked that Stiles was so worried about Lydia when he saw that she had been stabbed and is bleeding out that he can't move and can't turn away from her because the thought that she may die is something that makes him feel like his whole world is ending. I like that Stiles can't make himself leave Lydia's side until she tells him that she'll be okay and that he should go.
  • I didn't like that Theo saw how much that Stiles cares for Lydia because he is the type of person that will use this kind of information to hurt them later on.
  • I felt so bad for Malia when she was so desperately trying to explain to everyone that she wasn't the one that killed Tracy but that there were these guys in mask that came and killed her and that she was powerless to stop them. I thought that Shelly's acting in this scene was especially good. I'm glad that for the most part it seemed like everyone believed her even though they seemed a bit skeptical about the doctors.
  • I liked how the Sheriff didn't want to disrupt Tracy's murder scene because he wanted to handle things the proper way but Deaton pointed out that they couldn't explain why Tracy had part of a tail so handling things the official way was out of the question.
  • I liked that Scott tried to find a compromise with him and Deaton finding a way to turn Tracy make to her human form and then let things be handle the proper way, I like that Scott's always willing to look for a solution that works for everyone involved even though the Sheriff didn't like that idea any better than Deaton's. I like that in the end Deaton told the Sheriff that he didn't really have a choice unless he wanted to reveal the existence of the supernatural to the entirety of Beacon Hills.
  • I felt really bad for Donovan when the doctors started plucking out his teeth and it seems that the new teeth that grew in were those of a wendigo so I'm guessing he's at least part wendigo now which doesn't look good this development will be good for anyone.
  • I like that even when Lydia is going to surgery she is telling her mom not to say anything about what she saw because she wants to protect the others even when she's the one most at risk.
  • I'm glad that Liam told Scott about people being buried in the ground as part of the process they go through.
  • I liked how Melissa asks the pack if there are any important supernatural details she has to know about how Lydia was hurt before she goes into surgery.
  • I'm curious about why Lydia saw the doctors when she was being put under for surgery.
  • I liked that Stiles put the doctors and Tracy on his board of things that need to be investigated and I liked how Malia choose to erase her mother from the board because she believes finding and stopping the people who killed Tracy is more important and she doesn't want to split their focus on someone that Malia is now unsure if she wants to find.
  • I liked that when it was clear that Kira was worrying about Lydia that Scott gave her comforting kisses.
  • I find it interesting that Deaton revealed that Tracy and the guy with eagle talons were made up of parts of two different supernatural creatures and that this combined with the fact that Tracy could go through the mountain ash has led him to believe that they were made and therefore are more science than supernatural which means that the rules of how the supernatural world works are now changing.
  • I like that Lydia wants to learn how to fight because that's something that I think someone in her position would think of doing and I'm glad that Parrish is willing to teach her but I also don't like it because it will lead to a lot of ship teasing between these two which I'm really uncomfortable with.
  • I like that in AP Biology Scott learns about a creature called a chimera which is made up of the parts of several different animals.
  • I felt bad for Scott when the AP Biology implied that since he missed one night's worth of reading that means that he should drop the class and I'm sad that Scott is considering dropping the class because it's not that he can't handle the work or that he isn't smart enough that is keeping from doing well in the class it's the fact that he has more important things to deal with like trying to save people's lives.
  • I think that Theo being in with the doctors isn't surprising at this point but I do think it makes it perfectly clear to the audience that he's a villain also the speech he made to Donovan about going after something someone loves is the best way to hurt them was very creepy.
  • I'm starting to think that Donovan and Stiles are sort of meant to be foils because they seem to have quite a bit in common with both of them wanting to be cops despite having flexible morals and pretty bad tempers and that both of there father's were/are cops while Donovan's behavior is obviously a lot worse then Stiles I think that there are similarities between these two that the audience is meant to notice and worry a bit about whether Stiles could end up like him someday and this is something I find interesting and it makes me strangely excited for the confrontation they're bound to have in the next episode.
  • I like that Stiles tried to see Lydia while she was in the hospital because it shows how worried he is for her.
  • I like that Mason is bringing Liam to a club to be his wingman and I like that when they get to the door and Hayden asks why Liam's there that he tells her he's Mason's flight attendant I just found that moment funny. I also like that Mason was willing to pay Hayden fifty dollars in order to get Liam into the club.
  • I like that show is either showing or implying that Brett is bi because I don't feel like there's enough bi characters on tv.
  • I feel bad for Malia that she is experiencing flashbacks about how Tracy died because it just shows how guilty she feels about the whole situation.
  • I like how before leaving that Malia tries to wake Stiles up and she tells him that he should go home and that she'll meet him there later.
  • I'm curious about why Hayden needs to earn a certain amount of money for something and I feel bad for her when some dancer guy takes the drinks she's serving knowing that she'll have to pay for them if he takes them.
  • I liked that we saw a small scene where it looked like Mason and Brett were hitting things off with each other.
  • I liked how Melissa called Scott when she had a patient come in that was in a huge amount of pain do to a mystery bite because nothing that they were doing was helping with the pain. I liked that Scott ended up taking on an extreme amount of pain to help the guy and that it did help him a lot.
  • I liked that after Liam thought that he sensed a supernatural person that didn't feel right that he asked Brett about it and I like how Brett didn't seemed either surprised  or alarmed that another supernatural was in the club because there are just so many supernaturals in Beacon Hills.
  • I liked that when Liam accidently knocked over Hayden's tray that he felt really bad about it and tried to pay her back for but he only had twelve dollars on him so he couldn't.
  • I liked that Kira was able to use her belt buckle to stop an alarm from going off and I liked that Scott told Kira he loved her without even thinking about it. I also liked that Kira pointed out that he did something really big without even noticing again like he did last season when he kissed her.
  • I'm glad that Brett stopped Lucas from attacking Mason even though Brett had no clue what he was dealing with and I liked that Liam later came into the fight to help Brett out. Then even later on Scott and Kira come in and join the fight.
  • I liked that when Brett was down that Mason went over to him to check up on him.
  • I was worried about Kira when it seemed like her foxfire powers took her over and she nearly killed Lucas after the were able to stop him without killing him but luckily Scott stopped her before she killed him and she seems to be herself again.
  • I was sad that Lucas was killed by the doctors before Scott had a chance to try and save him but I'm glad that Scott and the rest of them that were there now know what the doctors look like.
  • I think it's interesting that Malia found a book about the doctors that was called The Dread Doctors and I wonder if it will end up being useful later on.
  • I liked that when Scott was telling his mom about how he should have been able to find away save Lucas that she pretty much told him that spending your time going over what you should have done is a waste of time and that you can only control the things that are. I also like how she tells Scott that she knows that he'll find away to make things better because he has both the power and the drive to do so.
  • I was surprised that Parrish brought Lucas's dead body to the nemeton I figured that he'd eventually bring people there I just thought it wouldn't happen in the same episode his dreams were mentioned.
  • I'm really worried about Stiles since Donovan who is know some sort of supernatural being is attacking him with the intent to kill him.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment