Saturday, September 20, 2014

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Monsterous(4.10)

                                                 Teen Wolf: Monstrous(4.10)Review
  • I liked how Brett was willing to die for Clarke, I'm not sure what their relationship is other than pack but it's clearly a close one. I liked how Kira saved Brett and Clarke from the hunters.
  • I liked how Scott as soon as her heard from Kira that she found Satomi's pack that he was ready to jump into action to go protect them and I liked how it took him a moment to get why Liam wasn't just following him.
  • I liked how Liam told Scott that he doesn't thinking that he can be like him and his friends because he's too afraid of dying and I liked that Scott didn't shame him in anyway for being afraid but instead told Liam that not all of them are still alive and that he should at least let him drive him home.
  • I liked how Stiles didn't want to stay at the hospital and get a CT scan since they still hadn't paid for the last one and I liked that Melissa made sure that he stayed because that is what is best for his health.
  • I liked how Lydia questioned whether or not Meredith was even competent enough to be charged and I liked how the Sheriff pointed out that if she really is the Benefactor than she is competent enough to do a lot of things.
  • I liked how when Scott first saw Kira that his first two questions were about whether her mom was okay and if she was okay.
  • I liked how Satomi and her pack knew who Scott McCall is and that they showed him a great deal of respect.
  • I'm curious about the strange strain of wolfsbane that Chris seems to keeping in one of his vaults.
  • I liked how Lydia refused to leave the station until Meredith started talking and gave them some real answers.
  • I liked how Malia actually went to Stiles after she heard that he almost died and I liked how odd it is that they had a conversation about how they heard each other almost got killed shows how dangerous their lives are.
  • I liked how Melissa locked Stiles and Malia in the room so that they could sort out their relationship problems. I also liked how Stiles and Malia used the whole door locking thing as a way to talk about their problems without directly talking about their problems and I liked that they kiss and made up.
  • I liked how Scott brought Satomi's pack to a warehouse that is owned by Chris and I found it interesting that Satomi and Chris knew each other before Satomi was peaceful and before Chris started protecting werewolves rather than killing them.
  • I liked how Stiles and Malia listen to the tape of Lydia's grandmother over and over again in order to figure out something about the deadpool and I liked how Malia figured out that the answer had to do with the record player at the lake house.
  • I liked how Lydia tried to get Meredith to talk and I was surprised to find out that she would only talk to Peter.
  • I liked how Scott called Derek to teach Satomi's pack how to defend themselves and that Derek called Braeden for that same reason.
  • I liked how Derek laid out a plan about how they call out anyone who thinks that they can kill them for money and put them on their own deadpool.
  • I liked how Lydia told Peter that Meredith is more dangerous than she looks because she is a banshee.
  • I liked how during the interrogation that Parrish and the Sheriff were still pretty protective over Meredith when it came to dealing with Peter even though she is the one whose the suspect.
  • I felt really bad for Meredith when we find out that the reason she made the deadpool is because Peter had the idea for it as a plan of revenge that he came up with while he was in coma after the fire and his thoughts were in her head for weeks when she was in the hospital.
  • I liked how Lydia, the Sheriff and Parrish did put the blame for the deadpool on Peter after hearing that explanation even though they knew that they couldn't charge him for it.
  • I liked how Malia and Stiles figured out that the deadpool was coming from behind the walls of the lake house and was made from computers from the 1970s.
  • I liked how Stiles, Lydia and Malia all worked together to find a way to shut down the deadpool and that they were able to do so successfully.
  • I liked that Scott was able to stop himself from killing that one guy because I like that Scott is able to keep himself from becoming a killer despite the constant life and death circumstances of his life.
  • I liked how Meredith explained that she made the deadpool because she feels that too many people die because of the monsters and she feels that even she herself is one.
  • I liked how Lydia said that "Not all monsters do monstrous things." and I liked how she cited Scott as an example and I liked how Meredith than said Lydia was also an example.
  • I don't like that Peter is trying to kill Scott but I'm really not surprise that is his big evil plan.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment