Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top 10 Books on my Fall 2014 to be read list

1. Sinner: This book is the sort of fourth book of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and it deals with wrapping up Cole and Isabel's story and since I love that series and both of these characters I'm very excited to read this book.
2. Crank: I love Ellen Hopkins books and this is her most well known one so I think that it would be for the best if I read it.
3. The Mark of Athena: I loved the first two books of the Heroes of Olympus series and I'm sure I'll love this one as well and I've been meaning to read it for awhile anyways.
4. Paper Towns: I've read three books I've read by John Green so far and I have no reason to believe that I wouldn't love this one as well.
5. Dime Store Magic: I love Kelly Armstrong's The Darkest Powers series and this book sounds interesting as well and I hope that I love it just as much.
6. Also Known As: I hear that this book is sort of similar to the Gallagher Girls series which I love and I will be finished with fairly soon so I think this will help fill the void.
7. Triangles: Another Ellen Hopkins novel and this one is related to the book Tilt which I loved.
8. Splintered: This book sounds like an interesting retelling of the Alice in Wonderland story and since I already own this book I think that this is a good book to read soon.
9. The Scorch Trails: I liked the first book of the Maze Runner series and I think that I'll like this one as well.
10. The Sound and the Fury: So on a blog that I visited someone said that a character whom I love life is like a fanfiction of The Sound and the Fury, my first thought was that's bond to be a depressing book and my second thought was I have no idea what that is so I have to look that up and I did. Anyways the reference sort of makes sense to me now and I really really want to read this book because it sounds super interesting as well as very challenging so this book is on this list but I also know that I won't actually read this book this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment