Friday, August 23, 2013

Fangirl Friday 39

Fangirl five Friday is a weekly meme host Nancy Drew is my Homegirl and what it's meme that has you list the top five things you've been fangirling about this week.

 
 
1. Teen Wolf: I've watched the final two episodes of summer season of Teen Wolf this week and quite a bit happened in those episodes. First off I'm super happy to report that no ones parents died which is something I had been worrying about for the past couple of weeks so that was a relief. Also in this set of episode Stiles and Lydia kissed which made me super happy because they've been my one true pairing of the show since season one and I really loved that whole scene but I especially loved the after things were kind of sweetly awkward between them until they remembered the plot again, so that was a really nice moment for me at least. Also later on in that episode there was the strong emotional connection thing mentioned which made me super happy as well. I also love the whole Scott actually becoming a true alpha which more or less happened in these episodes and I love how it doesn't change who he is at all in that he's still the same kindhearted person he's always been. I've really enjoyed Jenifer Blake as the darach she was very powerful and she had a very good reason for doing what she was doing and in all honesty if she hadn't took the main characters parents I'd probably would have been rooting for her since I really liked her. I really loved how Alison came up with a new code for her and her dad to follow with them being those who protect those who can't protect themselves because it's a much kinder code and I liked Alison take up her role in her family with the women being the leaders and all.

2. Chihayafuru: I've watched four episodes of this anime this week and it's one of the best animes I've seen in a long time. I continue to love to watch the karuta matches becoming far more emotionally invested in those matches then I've ever thought I could be and I continue to love the characters as well and be super invested in them. I continue to love Chihaya's passion for the game and I love to see how dedicated she is to improve her skills. I love Kana's love for the poetry and the traditional clothing. I love that while Taichi cares about Chihaya as much as he ever has that he's starting to also become invested in karuta in order to better himself rather than just help Chihaya out in succeeding in her goals. I just really love this series and I love that all the development seems to come so naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment