Thursday, July 18, 2013

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Motel California(3.06)

                                              Teen Wolf: Motel California(3.06)Review
  • I found the motel that they stayed into to be very creepy because what kind of hotel keeps tract of the number suicides that occur there.
  • I liked how as soon as Lydia arrived at the motel she could just tell that something wasn't right with it.
  • I liked the scene were Stiles told Scott his list of suspects that could be committing the human sacrifices and I liked how that scene was pretty lighthearted compared to the rest of the episode. I also liked that while Stiles hasn't ruled out Lydia as a suspect it's clear that he really doesn't want it to be her.
  • I found it interesting that there seem to be two phases which the werewolves went through in this episode when they were hallucinating the first is one were they were in a trance like state and seem completely unaware of their actions and the second was about making them see or hear something to make them want to kill themselves.
  • I find it interesting that Lydia could hear people from the past committing their suicides which was really creepy but it also has me interested in why she has these kind of abilities. I also loved that Alison believed right away that what Lydia was hearing was real.
  • I found it really sad that Boyd's memories of his little sister's death and how he feels like it was his fault were brought up to convince him to commit suicide.
  • I found it really frightening for Isaac when he started to hear his dad's voice and remember that night and I found it interesting that Isaac began speaking both of their parts and how different his voice was when he spoke his dad's part(angry) and then when he spoke his part(frighten). I also felt bad for him because he was also made to relive his memories of being trapped in the freezer.
  • I found it sad that Scott was made to think that Deucalion had murdered his mother right before his eyes and was led to believe that it was all his fault and that eventually everyone he cared about will be dead because of him.
  • I really enjoyed the scene between Danny and Ethan were they were making out, Ethan was teasing Danny a bit and Danny also opened up a bit about a mark on his body that was from him having a bar in his chest when he was younger. I find it interesting that Ethan said he really hoped that Danny was really a survivor because I feel like there was a lot of meaning to that line.
  • I found it creepy how Ethan started to think that someone was going to come out of him or something and led him to try to rip open his stomach.
  • I liked how Stiles literally tried to wrestle the saw away from Ethan and then also stopped him from clawing himself open.
  • I liked how Lydia noticed how Stiles was looking at her in a way that she knew he had something to tell her because this was the second time that has happened between these two this season. I also liked how Stiles remembered when this sort of thing happened last season with the wolf's bane at Lydia's party.
  • I liked how Lydia was able to tell when Boyd was drowning himself even though she didn't know who was drowning she just able to tell where someone was drowning somehow and I also liked that Stiles believed her when said she someone was drowning.
  • I liked how Stiles figured out that heat was what brought the werewolves out of their trance and how Lydia knew how to get underwater was to use the emergency flares from the bus.
  • I find it interesting that Isaac was the only werewolf effected by the wolfs bane that didn't try to kill himself.
  • I found it really sad that Scott that he should die because it would be better for other people if he was gone and that everyone would be safer without him. I also found it sad that Scott thought that he was no one before he got the bit.
  • I loved how Stiles talked Scott down by telling him that he was never no one to him that he has and will always be his best friend and his brother and that if Scott is going to kill himself he has to take Stiles with him. I also loved that after Stiles joined Scott that Scott through the flare out of harms way, this scene just gave me so many Scott and Stiles friendship feelings I have also loved their friendship so I really loved this scene.
  • I loved how when Lydia saw the flare roll back into the puddle of gasoline she literally yelled a warning and pushed Stiles and Scott out of harms way. I also find it interesting that Lydia saw the Darach.
  • I find it a bit strange that Jenifer would suggest that Derek should let everyone think that he's really dead.
  • I think it interesting that during Derek and Jenifer's sex scene that all his wounds were healed which makes me curious as to why was it a psychological thing for Derek needing to feel wanted to let himself or was it something to with Jenifer.
  • I found it really weird and kind of wrong that Derek and Jenifer's sex scene was intercut with Scott's suicide attempt.
  • I liked that the next day that Ethan thanked Scott for saving his life even though it wasn't actually Scott who did that and he told Scott that Derek was alive and what the alphas planned to do with him.
  • I liked how Lydia figured out that the Coach's whistle was filled with wolf's bane and I liked how Stiles through the whistle out the window.
  • I find it interesting that Deucalion had bitten when of the Argent hunters in the past.
  • I'm really mad that Gerard is alive because he's the worst and I'm really worried that he's planning something evil.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment