Sunday, June 9, 2013

TV Review: Grimm: Kiss of the Muse(2.20)

                                      Grimm: Kiss of the Muse(2.20)Review
  • In this episode Nick encounters a Wesson that is a muse-like creature that causes anyone who she kisses to become madly in love with her, Nick unfortunately falls under her spell.
  • I really liked how everyone noticed pretty much right away that he wasn't acting like himself and that everyone pretty much worked together behind Nick's back in order to make sure he gets back to normal and doesn't do anything that he regrets.
  • I really loved how fascinated Rosalee was by all the stuff in the trailer because of all of it's historical significance.
  • I loved that Juliette finally got back all her memories and that because of her experiences over the course of this season she actually believes what Nick told her about Wesson in last season's finale.
  • I love that Juliette was able to break the spell that Nick was under and I love that it seems like these two are finally back together because I've always liked them together.
  • I kind of love how Renard let the muse like girl go with the warning of if she ever returns to Portland he will kill her.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment