Saturday, June 25, 2011

TV Review: Wilfred: Happiness(1.01)

                                                      Wilfred:Happiness(1.01) Review


I just watched the first episode of Wilfred and I kind of love this show already, I find it absolutely hilarious. It stars Elijah Wood (who I previously scene in Lord of the Rings and Everything is Illuminated) as Ryan a guy who sees his neighbor’s dog as a guy in a dog suit. When I first heard what is was about I thought it was so weird I had to watch and I’m so glad I did.
  • I found it funny how the episode start with Ryan working on his third draft of his suicide note because it just seem so odd that someone would make that many drafts of it and it became even more funny when he printed out a fourth draft.
  • I liked how he blended up his pills in a smoothie or something before he drank it. I also liked how he waved at Jenna and then went to go die it was funny because he was so causal about it.
  • It was also pretty funny how he started freaking out when he realized the pills weren’t working.
  • I find funny in an awkward way whenever Wilfred and Ryan would interact when other people were around because a lot of times Ryan comes off kind of crazy.
  • I ended up liking the unlikely friendship between Ryan and Wilfred that developed and I like that Wilfred pushes Ryan’s boundaries to make him do things he normally wouldn’t do.
  • I didn’t like Ryan’s sister but at this point I don’t think we’re suppose to and I don’t really know how I feel about Jenna because she wasn’t in the episode much.
  • On a shallow note Ryan has really pretty eyes which was pretty much my first thought while watching the episode.
Please tell me your thoughts by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment