Saturday, June 25, 2011

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Magic Bullet(1.04)

                                               Teen Wolf: Magic Bullet(1.04) Review

  • I like the introduction of Kate Alison’s aunt who is also a werewolf hunter and she’s pretty badass although she seems to lack morals.
  • I liked that Alison seems to be picking up on the fact that her family has some kind of secret. I also liked that she was into photography, painting and poetry at one point.
  • I continue to enjoy the relationship between Scott and Alison as well as the friendship between Scott and Stiles. I’m also interested in the relationship developing between Scott and Derek.
  • I like that towards the end of the episode when Derek tells Stiles he has to cut of his arm Stiles is the one that’s freaked out.
  • Stiles continues to be my favorite character and him getting an A on a test only makes me like him more.
  • I also liked how overprotective Alison’s dad is because it comes to the point were it’s just hilarious and I like that he seems to follow a moral code when it comes to werewolf hunting.
Please tell me your thoughts on the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment