Wednesday, April 12, 2017

TV Review: Scream: Heavenly Creatures(2.11)

                                          Scream: Heavenly Creatures(2.11)Review
  • I find it creepy and odd that the killer broke into Emma's house took her dream journal and left a wooden heart for some unknown reason.
  • I find it sad but understandable that Noah doesn't want anything to do with figuring out who the killer is or horror movies because he knows that the killer wins ever sick game he plays and that feels like he missed out on so much by trying to figure out who the killer is and all that got was Zoe dead and him almost dying.
  • I find it a bit cowardly that Brooke's dad is asking her to come home in a hidden way through his press conference rather than trying to actually talk to her.
  • I find it weird that Eli was secretly at Will's funeral but I honestly don't think he's the killer because it just seems too obvious.
  • I liked that Audrey tried to tell Noah about how they think that Eli might be the killer and that when he said that he didn't want to talk about it she let it drop.
  • I like that Audrey gives Noah the photos she found of him and Zoe and told him that she understands what he's going through and that she's here for him. I liked that Noah said that he would do one last podcast in Zoe's in honor.
  • I liked that when Kieran wanted to bash Eli's head in since they now think he's the killer that Emma and Audrey stop him because they both believe that would only make things worse.
  • I liked that Eli stole something from the mayor that would allow him and his mom to stay in town and then wrote a note saying that he so screw in his office.
  • I liked how the psychology teacher told the Sheriff that she thinks that Stavo's obsession with death started as a way to try and understand what his dad as to deal with on the job.
  • I liked that when Brooke went back home that she made Stavo promise that he had to go back home and fix things with his dad as well.
  • I liked that Stavo visited Noah and told him that his podcast is something that helps the people of Lakewood cope with the murders including him. I find the picture that Stavo drew for Noah to be pretty creepy.
  • I was a bit surprised to learn that the mayor has robbed pretty much everyone in town.
  • I really don't trust Kieran so I don't trust that he isn't the killer just trying to make Emma and Audrey believe that Eli is the killer.
  • I liked that Noah decided not to quit doing his podcast because Zoe loved it and since she loved it he doesn't think ending it will be the right way to honor her memory.
  • I'm worried about the video that it seems the killer used Noah to upload that make it look like Emma and Audrey are the ones behind the killing.
  • The Mayor's death was one that I found to be very violent which freaked me out.
  • I'm worried about Emma and Audrey since they were found with their hands covered in blood and Emma holding the murder weapon the police have arrested them because they now believe their the one behind the murders.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment