Wednesday, May 25, 2016

TV Review: How To Get Away With Murder: She's Dying(2.02)

                              How To Get Away With Murder: She's Dying(2.02)Review
  • I liked that Annalise's first response to hearing that the Hapstalls were arrested for the murder of their aunt was to call them dumb and I like that Caleb also said that they would have to be idiots to kill the only witness for the murder charges that were brought against them.
  • I was surprised to learn that you can apparently arrest people and refuses to show them warrant for their arrest if you are already on trial for murder.
  • I'm glad that Wes is trying his best to move on from Rebecca.
  • I liked that everyone told Michaela that it would be a seriously bad idea to go to Nate's hearing.
  • I liked that when Connor had to tell everyone about Oliver having HIV because Asher came in and wanted to know what they were talking about that Asher was actually very concerned about Connor's health.
  • I liked how Eve told Annalise to not micromanage her case and just trust that she can do a good job. I also liked that both Eve and Annalise told each other that they enjoyed their time together the previous night without revealing how much it meant to them.
  • I liked that when Emily Sinclair tried to use Eve and Annalise's past relationship against Eve that she told the judge that they are only classmates and that if she mentioned everyone she went up in court against a former classmate she'd never have time to win all those cases she gets.
  • I kind of liked that Frank tried to comfort Bonnie about how she was worried about the way Annalise was treating her after she found out that Bonnie killed Rebecca.
  • I liked that Asher expressed concern to Bonnie about all the illegal stuff they do while working for Annalise.
  • I disliked how Emily kept going after Annalise for her affair with Nate which everyone already knows about and pretty much everything about her personality in court for reasons that felt pretty unclear and very unprofessional.
  • I find it a bit funny that despite it being said at the beginning of the episode that it would be a bad to go to Nate's hearing that Michaela, Connor and Wes all still went.
  • I liked that Connor tried to make sure that Michaela took a number from the hot guy that approached them.
  • I liked that Wes used his puppy like personality along with the fact that the police found Caleb's DNA at the crime scene to make Cathy admit that she didn't tell them everything and that to open up to him.
  • I liked that Bonnie used the idea of Caleb being caught on video near his aunt's murder to test if he's telling them the truth or not.
  • I don't see how Annalise verbally taking Emily down in court proves that she is capable of murder because all Annalise showed is she as a temper but not that when she gives into her temper that she becomes violent because she  didn't even threaten to kill or hurt anyone so I don't get way Emily was so smug about Annalise's outburst.
  • I felt bad for Oliver when he realized that Connor told the study group about him having HIV and I get why he was mad at Connor for that.
  • I liked that Eve used the truth of Annalise framing Nate as a way to get the charages against Nate dropped since she knows there will never to enough evidence to convict Annalise of Sam's murder.
  • I felt bad for Bonnie when she was telling Annalise that Annalise doesn't really want Bonnie to be able to do things without her because she wants Bonnie to always remember how much she owes her and that Bonnie does remember that always.
  • I liked that Annalise told Bonnie that she didn't save her she ruined her and that the sad thing is, is that what Bonnie needs to be saved from the most is Annalise. I also liked that Annalise admits that they all need to be saved from her.
  • I liked that Annalise was able to get the DNA thrown out for the Hapstall's aunt's murder by proving that two DNA test were done and that the first one was deleted.
  • I was so glad that Nate's case was thrown out because Emily's unprofessional behavior regarding whether or not she was trying to put Annalise or Nate on trial.
  • I liked that Connor wanted Oliver to hurt him by telling him how he got HIV because he hurt Oliver earlier, I also liked that Oliver was reluctant to do so and when he did and Connor started blaming himself he pointed out that it wasn't actually Connor's fault because he makes his own decisions.
  • I liked that Eve and Annalise admitted how much they still mean to each other but considering how Annalise is when it comes to relationships I still feel like their relationship is doomed to fail.
  • I'm mad that Emily is now going to be working against Annalise on the Hapstall's case.
  • I'm curious about why the guy that is hitting on Michaela was in one of Rebecca's old pictures.
  • I liked that in the flash forward to two months later that Connor was both blaming Annalise for everything bad that happens but also doing his best to save her life.
  • I'm a little ashamed to admit that I'm glad that Emily is dead in the two months in the future flash forward.
Please tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment