Friday, November 28, 2014

TV Review: The 100: We Are Grounders Part 2(1.13)

                                      The 100: We Are Grounders Part 2(1.13)Review
  • I liked that Raven was stubborn enough to want to walk the 120 miles the needed to get to the ocean and I liked how Clarke told her that she couldn't walk because it would just make the damage that bullet made even worse since the bullet its still in her.
  • I liked how Bellamy was still thinking of ways to win the war with grounder and I liked how he brought up bringing in reapers because an enemy of my enemy is my friend, I also liked that Clarke said that these guys aren't ones that she thought could be trusted like that.
  • I liked that when Finn walked out and said that they could leave without Bellamy and that they didn't need them that Clarke disagreed and said that they absolutely needed Bellamy.
  • I liked how Clarke pointed out that they listen to Bellamy and when Bellamy said that they listen to her better that she told him she gave them an easy choice but he had them convinced to fight and die for him and that's something she feels they may need to do again possibly before the day is done.
  • I liked that before they left the camp that Clarke told Bellamy that he did good and then he said 18 dead and then Clarke said 82 alive. I just liked that even though they did a very good job at keeping most the people alive that Bellamy is focused more on those he failed and Clarke is focused on those who were kept safe.
  • I was worried for the group when it became clear on their walk that the scouts were already there which meant that it was too late for them to flee so they had to go back to camp.
  • I liked that when Bellamy was saying that since the scouts were already there it wasn't safe for the group to leave since they would be easier to pick off out there in the open and Finn was still insisting that it would be safer to leave because they can't win the fight that in the end that the decision was left in Clarke's hands and that she choose to stay because it was the one that they were prepared for and therefore the odds were somewhat better for their survival.
  • I liked how Octavia was prepared to fight with a knife of some sort against the grounders and that although Bellamy was clearly worried about her he let her go off to fight.
  • I liked how Raven came up with the idea of making the drop ship launch briefly in order to set all the grounders on fire and that she was sure that she'd be able to find away to make that work if given enough time.
  • I'm very worried about Raven's injury since the bullet hit her spine and she is bleeding a lot internally.
  • I liked that Finn was willing to risk his life to get medicine that would help Raven survive but I also liked that Raven didn't want him to do that for but in end he was able to convince her and Clarke that it was the best thing for the entire group since she's the only one that knows how to get the rockets to launch.
  • I'm glad that the people of the Ark are doing what they can to get to earth but I was sad when it became clear that someone would have to stay behind in order to launch the system manually. I liked that Kane was willing to do it and I liked that Chancellor did do it but I was also sad because him staying behind means that he'll die shortly from lack of oxygen.
  • I liked how when Miller tells Bellamy that Octavia thinks she a samari that Bellamy sort smiles fondly at the thought.
  • I thought that the grounders running really fast but not attacking in order to get the 100 to waste their amo on them was a smart plan and I thought that this part of the episode added a lot of tension since it took awhile for them to figure out what was going on and in the meantime they loss quite a bit of amo.
  • I felt sad for Raven when she was talking about how she use to always been picked first but now she just doesn't feel like anyone's first choice and I liked that Clarke told her that she'd pick her first.
  • I liked that Clarke called Jasper in because Raven told her that Jasper knows how to splice a wire which they needed to do but Clarke didn't know how and Raven couldn't get to it at the moment.
  • I was glad that Raven's landmines turned out to work and that her hearing this from Jasper was what helped her not give up all hope.
  • I liked that once they figured out that the grounders were trying to make them run out of amo that Bellamy told them to only shoot when they knew the grounders were attacking them.
  • I wasn't surprised that the grounders captured and tortured Murphy for information but I sort believes he deserves it and I sort of feel bad for him.
  • I liked that Octavia ended up saving Bellamy's life but I was sad that she got hit with an arrow in the leg right afterwards.
  • I liked that Lincoln was upset with Finn for worrying about only one life during a war but I liked that he helped him anyways.
  • I liked that Lincoln insisted on coming with Finn back to camp because he wanted to help Octavia and I liked that they ended up using reapers as a way to distract the grounders that were attacking.
  • I liked that Clarke made the gunners stay out longer because she knew they need to buy a bit more time to get everything ready but told everyone else to come inside in order to keep safe.
  • I liked that Octavia didn't want to leave Bellamy and that she wanted to continue the fight even though she was injured.
  • I liked that Bellamy despite his distrust and general dislike of Lincoln that he let him take Octavia away because he knows that he'll keep her safe. I liked that Bellamy told Octavia that the truth is that his life didn't start until she was born and that what he needs most of all is for her to be alive.
  • I'm glad that Raven was given the medicine but I'm unsure if it worked or not.
  • I liked that Clarke didn't want to close the drop ship until everyone was inside but I'm also glad that Miller was able to convince her that she couldn't save everyone so she had to close the drop ship before everyone got inside of it.
  • I liked that Jasper was able to figure out a way to jump start the rockets when the first way they tried didn't work.
  • I liked that when Anya was at their mercy that Clarke refused to let them kill her because in her words their not grounders they don't kill their enemies when they don't have to.
  • I'm very concerned about Bellamy and Finn since they didn't make it into the drop ship in time but I'm sure their alive since if they died they would've showed us their deaths.
  • I'm glad that the station that Abby and Kane were in made it to earth but I'm still sad for the Chancellor who is still stuck up on the Ark.
  • I'm curious about who the mountain men are and what they're up to since they seem very different than all the other people we've seen from earth considering that their place seems pretty high tech. On the upside I'm glad to see that Monty is alive even though he's probably not safe with the mountain men and neither is Clarke who is also with them.
Please tell me your thoughts about this episode or the entire season.

No comments:

Post a Comment