Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TV Review: Teen Wolf: Weaponized(4.07)

                                              Teen Wolf: Weaponized(4.07)Review
  • I liked how it was shown what information was on the tape by having both the assassin of this episode and Scott and Stiles listening to it and that the information was about wire transfers.
  • I liked how Scott wanted to give the money back to Derek because he knows it's his and I liked how Stiles points out that it's also Peter's and I loved how Stiles pointed out basically that Peter doesn't deserve it and he doesn't want to give it back to him without actually saying it.
  • I liked how Derek rushed Braeden to the hospital and ensured that she would survive her gunshot wound.
  • I liked how Deaton was aware enough of threats to defend himself right away when he sensed that someone might attack him and I liked how once he saw that it was Satomi he greeted her kindly.
  • I liked that Stiles knew that Lydia took the PSAT freshmen year.
  • I liked that Malia really didn't want to take the PSAT this day and that even though she's the one out of them that study the most she's still pretty sure she's not going to do well.
  • I liked how Scott mentioned that they all have to focus on making a future for themselves while they are trying to stay alive and I liked how he mentioned that he wants to be able to get into a good college, I just really love all the character development this shows for him since season 1and 2 when he could never find the balance between those two things.
  • I liked how Kira thought that they could spend three hours avoiding chaos.
  • I liked that Ms. Martin was one of the teachers that was monitoring the PSAT.
  • I liked how we learned that Ms. Martin's name is Natalie and that Coach apparently has a drinking problem.
  • I liked that before things started to become weird that they showed the different students having test anxiety.
  • I liked how Natalie after Sydney pasted out and she noticed a rash on her wrist she figured out that there was some kind of outbreak and she made sure that no one else got into the school and called CDC.
  • I liked how Sydney was more worried about being able to take the PSAT to qualify for a scholarship and I liked that Scott reassured her that she'll be able to retake the test.
  • I liked how Stiles wanted to call his dad to tell him that he was okay and I found the Chemist telling them that cell service and wifi was cut off that was pretty creepy.
  • I liked how Deaton told Satomi that he believes that she should take her beta to the hospital since there's nothing he can do for him and she points out that this isn't really an option for them but it is now because Melissa works there as a nurse.
  • I liked how Derek was shown waiting by Braeden's bedside while she slept.
  • I liked how Melissa woke Braeden up in order to get information about what happened to Satomi's pack and how Braeden told them that the pack was killed by a virus.
  • I was worried about Scott when he started to loose control of the shift but I liked how he isolated himself from the rest.
  • I liked how Lydia took Meredith's things and tried to make contact with her in part to try to figure out away to save her friends and in part to tell Meredith that she was sorry for pushing her too hard before she died.
  • I felt so bad for Lydia when she said her powers has to work some of the time and how it breaks her heart that she can never figure out how to use her powers to save anyone it seems.
  • I liked that when Mr. Yukimura found Scott that Scott told him to find Stiles.
  • I liked how Malia tried to use tact when questioning Kira about whether or not Scott and Stiles were hiding something from her but then dropped it rather quickly and went with the direct approach.
  • I liked how Kira mentioned that she's never been under or in Scott's bed only on it.
  • I liked how both the Sherriff and Scott's dad were both very concerned about their sons safety.
  • I liked how the group came up with the idea to keep away from the rest by hiding in the Hale vault.
  • I liked how Scott and Stiles did this thing where they had to convince Malia to open the vault without telling her that she's Peter's daughter.
  • I liked how when Malia was told that she was on the list and worth 4 million that she was okay because Scott and Kira were worth more than her so they'd be killed before her.
  • I found it sad that Satomi's beta died before they could help him but luckily they were able to find out the cause of the virus and later on how to cure it.
  • I liked how Stiles was gently holding Malia in the vault it was very sweet.
  • I liked how Stiles brought up both how much he resented that Peter just let 117 million dollars gather dust and how he and his dad need the money for medical bills and Scott opens up about how his Mom is close to loosing their house.
  • I liked how when Lydia found out about what was going on in the school her first concern was her mom.
  • I liked how Stiles pointed out that Peter isn't on the deadpool and that Peter has worked his way into all of their heads and how they let him walk around like one of the good guys when he isn't one of them. I also like that Stiles wants to protect Malia from Peter using her.
  • I liked the scene where Stiles tells Malia that he has to go for a bit and I love that when she asks if he's coming back he promises that he'd never leave her behind.
  • I liked that when Braeden asked why Derek was still there that he tried to save face and tell her that he's just protecting his investment even though it's clear that he cares about her.
  • I liked the relationship we see of Derek and Satomi with how she mentioned his mom and how he remembered the tea he brought his mother which ended up being the anti-dote and that it's in the vault.
  • I liked how Stiles figured out how everyone got infected by the virus and that the Chemist was the one behind the attack.
  • I think it's almost cruel of the Chemist to tell Stiles that he'll survive the virus but Scott won't.
  • I loved that Stiles even while having a gun pointed at the back of his head refused to tell the Chemist where Scott, Malia and Kira where hiding.
  • I liked how Stiles turned around to face the Chemist who had a gun pointed at his forehead and told him that he couldn't scare him but it became clear that wasn't the Chemist goal but to kill him and that Stiles tried his best to not show fear but in end that was impossible.
  • I think it was probably pretty traumatizing for Stiles to have someone's blood spray all over him but I'm glad that Agent McCall told him about the antidote and that he gave the message to Scott.
  • I found it sad how Stiles banged against the wall vault and yelled to Scott and wouldn't leave the side of the door.
  • I'm glad that Scott could use his alpha vision to get to the cure so that him, Kira and Malia were all saved.
  • I liked how Lydia ran up to her mom and hugged her as soon as she got in the school.
  • I find it somehow sadder that Malia didn't say anything after she found out that Stiles kept being Peter's daughter from her and instead she just walked away from him with a look of betrayal on her face rather than yell or cry or anything that would allow him a chance to explain himself and it was sad that Stiles was clear mad at himself for screwing up their relationship.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment