Wednesday, July 2, 2014

TV Review: The 100: Contents Under Pressure(1.07)

                                      The 100: Contents Under Pressure(1.07)Review
  • I thought that the storm in this episode was scarily big and I think that it makes perfect sense that the storm was interfering with the radio signal.
  • I couldn't believe that even after the flares Kane wanted to deny that the 100 could be alive but I'm glad that Raven making contact with the Ark made the truth of earth being survivable undeniable.
  • I felt happy for Abby when she heard Clarke's voice and finally able to hear that her daughter was alive and I felt sad for the Chancellor having to hear that his son is dead.
  • I liked how Abby talked Clarke through how to fix Finn up and how to remove the knife from him without killing him.
  • I liked how Octavia brought Monty's moonshine in order to clean Finn's wounds and sterilize everything that will be used to seal up the wound.
  • I liked how both Octavia and Clarke tried to convince Bellamy not to torture the grounder, I liked how Clarke told Bellamy that's not who they are and his answer was it is now.
  • I liked that Bellamy's reasons for torturing the grounder was that they needed to know who they were up against and what they already know about them, I just liked that it was a messed up attempt to protect the rest up the group.
  • I liked how Octavia mentioned that she doesn't think that the grounder even understands English.
  • I liked that Diana the old Chancellor came to talk to the Chancellor about how upset the workers are for the secrets the council is keeping and how she wanted back on the council.
  • I liked how Bellamy found the grounders bottle of antidotes and his journal and in the journal it shows how the grounders have been keeping track of them and have been killing them off.
  • I liked how it was still clear that Abby and Raven super appericate each other and that Raven was more aware than ever of the tension between Clarke and Abby that she doesn't quite understand.
  • I liked how Bellamy tells Clarke that they are fighting a war and that Clarke points out they aren't soldiers.
  • I liked that the people were furious with Kane since they knew he was a big part of the killing of the 300 people when he knew their was another way.
  • I liked that Kane is feeling remorse for pushing for the deaths of 300 people to happen so quickly.
  • I liked that Clarke figured out that the blade was poisoned and that she was willing to be part of Bellamy torturing the grounder in order to get the antidote.
  • I liked that Octavia didn't want to torture the grounder even when Finn's life was at stake.
  • I liked that Chancellor told the people everything and that Diana stood up against all the people who were speaking against the Chancellor after he revealed he lost his son.
  • I liked that before Bellamy stabbed a nail through the grounder's hand that he told Clarke that he doesn't need to be here for this and that she refused to leave until she got the antidote.
  • I liked that Raven came up and electrocuted the grounder in order to get answers.
  • I liked that Octavia used the blade on herself in order to get the grounder to give her answers about the antidote which he did end up giving.
  • I felt sad for both Clarke and Abby when Clarke confronted Abby about how she was the one that turned her father in.
  • I liked how Octavia cleaned the grounder's wounds and told him how sorry she was about everything that happened to him and that he told her thank you, I'm unsure whether or not he learned it from her or if he does speak English.
  • I liked how Clarke told Finn that Raven needs him and that she woke Raven up and told her that Finn was asking for her.
  • I liked how Bellamy told Clarke that who they are and who they need to be to survive or two very different things and that it's not easy being in charge because I really like that this is something that they are both learning more and more as time goes by.
  • I was surprised and sadden to learn that only 700 people on the Ark will be making it down to earth.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment