Friday, March 7, 2014

TV Review: Grimm: One Night Stand(3.04)

                                               Grimm: One Night Stand(3.04)Review
  • I liked how this episode dealt with a family of naiads who are mermaid like creatures because well I like anything that deals with things that are similar to mermaids.
  • I find it interesting that the two older sisters Sarah and Anna were willing to let their future husbands drowned two guys because of tradition but Ellie the younger sister claimed that she loved one of the guys Jake so she saved him.
  • I liked how Monroe worried a bit about where to put all of Rosalee's stuff in house considering how much stuff he already has and how when he tried to get rid of something of his he ended up telling the whole history about it and Rosalee told him that he didn't have to get rid of anything and that they'd find a place for everything.
  • I liked how they had to deal with the pressure of time restraint with the naiads only being able to stay out of the water for 24 hours so they had worry about that as well as trying to figure out who were the really killers.
  • I'm glad that the future husbands were arrested since their whole worshipping of the old ways seem to have gotten a lot of people killed or hurt.
  • I'm glad that Renard is finally considering that Adelind might be the one carrying royal blood.
  • I wonder if the email that Nick got that Juliette read about the royals was from his mom, I think it probably is.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment