Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 10 Books I want for Christmas 2013

1. Scarlet: I loved the first book in The Lunar Chronicles series and I can't wait to read the next book because I would love to continue the story and I hear this book his a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood and since they did such a great job with the first book I can't wait to see what they did with this fairytale.
2. Out of Sight, Out of Mind: I've loved the first four books in the Gallagher Girls series and I'm sure I'll love this one as well and I hear that this book is one of the best in the series so I'm looking forward to reading it as soon as I can.
3. The Raven Boys: This book sounds pretty interesting and since I loved Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls series I would love to start another series by her.
4. Demonglass: I loved the first book of the Hex Hall series and with all the twists that were revealed towards the end of the first book the second book is bound to be even better.
5. Triangles: I love Ellen Hopkins books and I believe that this book is also a companion to Tilt which was one of my favorite Ellen Hopkins books.
6. Crank: As I mentioned above I love Ellen Hopkins books and this is the one that she's most famous for but it is also one of the few books of hers I haven't read yet.
7. Cross My Heart, Hope to Die: I've loved the first four books of The Lying Games series and I would really love to read more of it since I always go through these books pretty quickly.
8. Splintered: This book sounds like an interesting retelling of Alice in Wonderland which is one of my favorite books and I always seem to like retellings of it.
9. An Abundance of Katherines: I've read two John Green books this year which I loved so I think it would be good for me to read a third.
10. Also Known As: I've read good reviews about this book and it sounds like it might be kind of similar to the Gallagher Girls series.

No comments:

Post a Comment