Saturday, May 11, 2013

TV Review: Vampire Diaries: The Originals(4.20)

                                     Vampire Diaries: The Originals(4.20)Review
  • I enjoy that this show will be focusing a bit more about what the witches are doing and although I hate that Marcel took away the witch's right to practice magic.
  • I really love how Rebekah would love to see Klaus rot because after all the horrible things that he has done to her over the years I can understand why she has given up on him and well Klaus most definitely deserves it. I also enjoyed that Elijah was uncertain about whether he'd stop or help the people trying to kill Klaus.
  • I find the relationship between Klaus and Marcel pretty interesting with how Klaus made Marcel the man he is today with how he's brutal and unforgiving just like Klaus taught him to be but Klaus seems to dislike that Marcel has taken over his town because Klaus hates when people takes things he thinks are his and he doesn't like anyone having more power then him.
  • I really loved the scene where Sophie first meets Elijah because I just love to see how easily and classily that Elijah can kill people.
  • I don't really like the whole Hayley being pregnant with Klaus's child plot but I guess this explains why she's going to be a main character on the spin off but I do like Hayley as a character though.
  • I can understand why Elijah still wants to have Klaus redeem himself but I have to agree with Rebekah that it's better just give up on Klaus and continue living their lives so that Klaus can't end up disappointing them.
  • I liked that Klaus only seems to be interested in his child because he needs an heir if he's going to make himself the self appointed king of New Orleans.
  • I find it interesting that New Orleans is one of the only place the original family were happy and I would love to see flashbacks of that.
  • I like that Klaus is going to be working with witches and I hope that witches are actually able to get their freedom to practice magic out of this deal.
  • I like that it seems like the Katherine and Elijah relationship has come to an end because I really don't think their relationship made any sense with the way it has been written on the show and also Katherine has seemed a bit out of character in her scenes with or about Elijah this season.
  • I really liked how Elena stated at the end of the episode that they're going to see who will break first and I kind of hope it isn't her.
Please tell me your thoughts on this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment