Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Books I Read in 2011

1. The Last Olympian: The last book of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians is my second favorite in the series and this book is action packed but still takes the time to focus on all the characters. I thought it was a great end to a great series and I really liked all the backstory we got in this book.
2. Heist Society: I loved this book about a group of young con artist and I loved all the characters in this book and the way they interacted with each other.
3. The Lying Game: This book is a great mystery book that involves a set twins and the story is about one of them trying to figure out who murdered the other one, I loved this book but I disliked the TV show.
4. Cross My Heart Hope to Spy: The second book of the Gallagher girls is even better than the first book and I continue to love the four main girls and the spy training. I also loved that that there is a spy school for boys I especially loved Zach and his relationship with Cammie.
5. The Secret Circle series: I loved this whole series but I especially loved the characters Faye and Diana and that they were opposites and had this sort of power struggle. I also loved the relationship between Cassie and Nick and basically the whole plot of the series.
6. I am Here:It's a manga but I loved this series so much because I related to the main character a lot and I thought the story was good.
7. Identical: I loved this twisted story which was told in poetry and I loved how the whole family seemed like really developed characters.
8. Shiver: I loved this love story and I especially loved the character Sam who is very sweet and very damaged.
9. The Summoning: I loved this book because once it gets going there's a lot of twists that make you want to read as much as you can as fast you can of it.
10. The Red Pyramid: I loved this book and how it combinded the Eygptian gods and magicains with today's world and I liked both of the main characters.

I will also be doing end of the year lists for my favorite TV shows, Male and Female characters, and Episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment